American ladies.. who do you think will win the election?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this elusive debate section and why don't I get access? Threads get move there all the time and it tells me I'm not allowed in. :(

Strange! I will pass along to Wobbs. :flower:

Are you sure you want me in there? I'm not very nice!

I'm surprised Ozzieshunni didn't pop back in here!!

I think I need to lurk around you guys from now on, i like you people :haha:

right, now i am actually off to bed...it seems so pointless now, all i have to do is stay alive until 9.30am then i am freeeee to sleep all day!

Where is this elusive debate section and why don't I get access? Threads get move there all the time and it tells me I'm not allowed in. :(

I don't think you need permission to go in there. It's just in groups.
Tiff? :shrug:

It says I don't have access to the debates page :shrug:

Its pretty late for Ozzi's timezone. :flower:

Do you have to have a certain number of posts before you can get in to that section?

Nope! I'm mucking with the permissions right now... but they're not sticking. :shrug: Try now?

https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKOebf9ZAtoksAsW2wZriTPzfI4L1Q09LJK4VEKBI-5ii71fyr

Strange! I will pass along to Wobbs. :flower:

Thanks! I've always wondered if I did something to get myself banned from the debates section without even going there. :haha:

i missed so much! this thread moves too fast and LO was being fussy! was fun hanging with you girls! ;)

:shrug:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 17
I posted in HQ about it ladies, so hopefully your access will be put in by tomorrow (later today for those of you in later time zones). :flower:

Unless you've done something to warrant the permissions being taken away... then I'll have to hunt you down! :gun: :rofl:

A few girls had the same problem before, wobbles sorted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"