America's next top model Season 16 Finale *Possible spoilers*

Heather9603

Reaction score
Okay so I've never really gotten into this show. I've seen a few episodes and seen a few finales. But I never got sucked in until this season.

But I started watching a Marathon last weekend when I was layed up with back pain.

So the finale, what did you think of the results?

Did you like Britani winning? Granted I would have liked to see some of the other girls win like Hannah or Kasia, but I think out of the top two, I like who they chose. While Molly took good photo's and had a very good look, I think her attitude sucked and she complained a lot. While Britani had her low points, like at the Ford Warriors shoot, Molly had WAY more! Plus she seemed to have a lot of anger and rage.

Anyway, anyone elses thoughts?

I watch every season and was very pleased with who they chose. I actually really liked brittany and her haircut at the reveal looked so much better than molly's!!

I was very pleased with their choice, too, when considering who there was to pick from. Normally I have a favorite or two, but with this season, I found myself not rooting for anyone! I didn't think any of them had the right combination of great looks, potential, good personality and, most importantly, professionalism. It was a bit of a downer, but of course I tuned in each week. ;)

I heard the next cycle will be all past cycles models all competing together? Any truth to that?

Hmm I havn't heard that?

I really liked Kasia though. I mean I had to root for the NORMAL looking girl (I refuse to call her plus sized hehe)

I think she had good looks, took good photos, had a good run way, and over all was VERY sweet and seemed like she was easy to work with.

I heard the next cycle will be all past cycles models all competing together? Any truth to that?

i heard it was top model all stars or something like that and wondered who was going to be coming back. It sounds interesting.

The all star cycle is true. Can't wait for it :D

Here is the complete list of the fall season's Cycle 17 All-Star cast:

Shannon (Cycle 1)
Camille (Cycle 2)
Brittany (Cycle 4)
Lisa (Cycle 5)
Bre (Cycle 5)
Bianca (Cycle 9)
Dominique (Cycle 10)
Isis (Cycle 11)
Sheena (Cycle 11)
Allison (Cycle 12)
Laura (Cycle 13)
Angelea (Cycle 14)
Alexandria (Cycle 16)

Ugh Alexandria!? I can't stand her! She's so rude and whiny and bossy! lol.

I have been HOPING they would do this for years! But Angelea and Dominique? Boohiss.

Seriously Isis? Well, she is post-op now....

Couldn't stand Bre.

Lisa is in drunk Lisa? Lisa that was on Celebrity Rehab Lisa? Wow.

I like Brittany, Allison and definitely Laura! Should be a good show :happydance:

Hmm could have picked some better models than those BUT could be interesting. x

The all star cycle is true. Can't wait for it :D

Here is the complete list of the fall season's Cycle 17 All-Star cast:

Shannon (Cycle 1)
Camille (Cycle 2)
Brittany (Cycle 4)
Lisa (Cycle 5)
Bre (Cycle 5)
Bianca (Cycle 9)
Dominique (Cycle 10)
Isis (Cycle 11)
Sheena (Cycle 11)
Allison (Cycle 12)
Laura (Cycle 13)
Angelea (Cycle 14)
Alexandria (Cycle 16)

I'm super excited for Allison and Laura - i loved them both and wanted them to win!! But angelea and alex? UGHHHHHHH hated both of them!

I can't wait for Lisa and Brittney. Both loved a drink so can imagine them being hilarious.

There will also be some diva moments, I predict mainly between Angelea and Dominique. Bring it on...can't wait.

I read in an interview that they asked Jade (cycle 6) to take part, but she claims that its set up for Tyra etc to benefit from it all and not the models. She stated that those that have signed up for it might as well have signed away there life.....interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->