AMH - 69pmol/l - above normal range... help

BobDog

In Limbo...
Reaction score
hi guys,

a little background for you, had our first appointment at ninewells dundee in march this year, and we had the usual blood tests (hep B+C and HIV test for both of us and i had a few others done including the AMH test.

so my problem - i had a letter though from them telling me that my result of 69pmol/l is above the normal range. but something un-nerves me about it, usually above normal range is a good thing, but they wrote in the letter that they may have to re-think the method of IVF and / or if it is an option for us with my blood work... am i making sense?
:shrug:
what am i meant to do with this information, i've tried telling myself it will be fine and there is nothing to worry about but there is a niggling stress of it.

has anyone got any knowledge if AMH and if so, please share...:wacko:

Jen
xx

Hey Jen

I am no expert on medical facts but a guess I think their main concern would be OHSS, if you google that it will probbsbly give you a better idea of what it is than I could. To pit basically they're concerned you may redpond too well to the fertility drugs which could pose potential problems xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->