amitripyline during pregnancy

snoopnash

Reaction score
help iam really worried as i have just found out iam pregnant about 6 weeks i think (unplanned) and have been taking 10-20mg of amitriptyline at night and have read reviews on the internet of how this can harm the baby. i have also been taking 30/500 cocodomal tablets 4 - 6 a day and r really really worried. has anyone took these before during pregnancy? any advice welcome please help! iam stopping the amitriptyline straight away n reducing the cocodomal to 2 tablets a day then none asap but r really worried!

I think I met someone before that took amitripyline during pregnancy. Whatever it was she was on the baby was born with no problems.

Talk to your doctor asap about whatever medication you are on to see if it will need to be changed.

thanks for your replys. im seeing my gp on tues but av stopped the tablets for now. havent slept good since but can cope wi that as long as it hasnt effected my baby already.
just wondered babystar how long were u taking m into your pregnancy n is everything ok wi u now?

thanks emie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->