Amy_tea and Caitlin in hospital *UPDATED* PG3

Nikkinoonoo

Mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Wasn't sure where to put this but I just wanted to let you know Amy_tea (Alteasdale) and her baby Caitlin are in hospital. I got a text to say she wasn't keeping her feed down and crying so Amy took her to hospital and they have put her on a drip as she is dehydrated. Unfortunately I lost my charger for my phone so only just got the message now but here's wishing Caitlin a speedy recovery and thinking of you and your family Amy.

xXx

FRIDAY NIGHT 11/7/08

Message from Amy says Caitlyn has managed to keep down 2oz milk today which is good, but the tests have come back 'inconclusive' and she is still on a drip. Her blood sugar levels are back up and her temperature is down and they are keeping her in for at least one more night to be monitored. Amy is drained and obviously hates to see her little princess poorly so keep them in your thoughts please ladies. She appreciates everyones support.

xXx

:hug: Hope Caitlin gets to come home soon. Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Aw :( wee shame. Hope she gets better soon :hugs: x

Thinking of them both. Hope she's better soon x x

Hope all is well & that Caitlyn is feeling better & able to go home soon:hugs:

I hope Caitlin gets better and you girls can come home soon! I'll be thinking about you both. :hug:

aww hope she has a heathly and safe recovery :hugs:

aww poor Caitlin hope she's better soon and back home xxxx

Whoops, didn't see this when I posted.

Sorry

xxx

thinking of them, hope she is better in no time! x

aww poor caitlin and smy. Well done amy for getting her to hosp you've done your bit now. and im sure she will be fine hunni probs just a bug that the lil princess has picked up :hugs:
xx

:( sending get well wishes to them all...xoxo

Hoping that she is better soon, thinking of them both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back