An idiot abroad

I love this show and carl pilkington. I love that he just says what everyone else is probably thinking!!

i loved the last episode, when he wanted to feed a biscuit to a big snake!

Have to admit I am a huge Ricky Gervais fan. Seen him live on tour, got all his dvds and I LOVE his laugh :blush: There is something sexy about him!

xxxxx

i think i agree!!!! :haha: :haha:

I LOVE THIS SHOW.......so dissappointed its the last one next wk....dontthink he'l do another series....but i'd love him to stay on tv doing something!!

Ricky Gervaise is being a PITA though..whats with the stupid cackle every time he thinks something is funny?

Whats a Pita? :wacko: :) its the second time I've seen that word today.

Sad to see the shows nearly ended, next week theres a programme when Karl gets back home to review with the other two.
I love programmes like this as they are not only hilarious but Karl is as un PC as you can imagine, really says what he thinks and not scared of offending even to the face of the person hes talking too. :)

I bloody LOVEEEEEEEED this so much!!

was the most funniest thing i have watched in ages had me in creases every episode :haha:

I love Karl Pilkington, he reminds me of my husband so much! Not looks wise, although DH is losing his hair, but the way that he says what everyone else is thinking and doesn't see how funny he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->