An "is this normal" thread. Need some reassurance please.

babybloo

Nora & Benny's Mommy
Reaction score
So I had posted yesterday about my debacle at my ob's office. So I got in with my regular doctor today and I had no sign of any kind of urinary infection. That's great but I still have lots of low pressure, my back aches, my bump feels so heavy! I feel the need to pee constantly. I get this ache sometimes after I pee but I wonder if that's just because I keep trying to go. Baby has been kicking very low so maybe just position is getting to me?

Someone put my mind at ease please. I'm worried. My Dr mentioned signs of pre term labor but said just to keep an eye. But of course that got my negative mind going! I'm worried I'm getting paranoid. Im so sick of being pregnant already because everything scares me. Is it normal to feel this Shitty at 22 weeks, both physically and emotionally?

Are you drinking plenty of fluids? I find I feel that way when I am getting dehydrated... and with summer around the corner and a pregnancy putting a strain on your body it is much easier to get dehydrated than it was before. Try increasing your fluid intake and see if it makes you feel any better.

I wouldn't worry too much, I know that is easier said than done. First pregnancy is always a bit overwhelming once you reach the bump stage, it is totally understandable to feel uncomfortable or heavy. Also, baby tends to kick in the bladder a lot at this stage, a lot of kicks I feel are in the bladder, totally normal.

Sounds just like me... I feel especially sore after having an active day. The pressure is the worst! I think it's probably just growing pains. :flower:

Yes, even if you think you've drank enough, if you start getting that feeling like you have an infection try drinking extra fluids. I do feel like I have an infection when I'm not drinking enough, even the pain down there. Last time I went for what I thought was a UTI it turned out I was just dehydrated, no infection. Some pressure and heavy feeling belly is normal I have days where my belly feels its gonna just drop, and baby is forever kicking me in the bladder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->