An new here age:43 help please

D

Desperado167

Hi everyone .have just joined the forum.am 43 and have four kids.have been trying for 5 years for another baby and have had 9 miscarriages :( ,haven't got pregnant now for a year ,any help or advice wud be awesome.thanks:hugs:

Hi everyone .have just joined the forum.am 43 and have four kids.have been trying for 5 years for another baby and have had 9 miscarriages :( ,haven't got pregnant now for a year ,any help or advice wud be awesome.thanks:hugs:

Don't think I can offer much advice really. I'm 37 and TTC #1. On my 4th cycle TTC.
When did you have your last child?
:hugs:

Can't offer any advice - I'm TTC Nos1 but welcome :flower:

Don't think I can offer much advice really. I'm 37 and TTC #1. On my 4th cycle TTC.
When did you have your last child?
:hugs:

She is almost six.I was 38.xxx:kiss:

I only been trying for 2 years. I am 43. I tried Instead cups once and got pregnant. Also you might have a issues if you have MC 9 times. I would go see a RE to see what is the problem. It might be something easy to fix...

I only been trying for 2 years. I am 43. I tried Instead cups once and got pregnant. Also you might have a issues if you have MC 9 times. I would go see a RE to see what is the problem. It might be something easy to fix...

I have had all the tests and everything was normal.had a camera put up to look at my womb and dye put in but all was fine.wot are the cups?:) thanks for replying.xxxxxxxx

Hi, sorry for all your losses. I am 38 and ttc no 4 for 3 years, had 3mc and my youngest is 6 as well. Have you had fsh checked or AMH to check for egg reserve. I know how frustrating this all is. I got pregnant with my 3 kids first month of trying. I had no idea how lucky I was then, my last mc was September and just ready to give up! Hope you get lucky again:hugs:

Hi, sorry for all your losses. I am 38 and ttc no 4 for 3 years, had 3mc and my youngest is 6 as well. Have you had fsh checked or AMH to check for egg reserve. I know how frustrating this all is. I got pregnant with my 3 kids first month of trying. I had no idea how lucky I was then, my last mc was September and just ready to give up! Hope you get lucky again:hugs:

Sorry to hear about your losses,it's so hard ,I had my fsh and it and my egg reserves were normal.thank u for your lovely words ,so nice to talk to others that understand.good luck to u too.:hugs::kiss:Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->