An new here age:43 help please

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive Over 35' started by Desperado167, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Desperado167

Desperado167 Guest

Hi everyone .have just joined the forum.am 43 and have four kids.have been trying for 5 years for another baby and have had 9 miscarriages :( ,haven't got pregnant now for a year ,any help or advice wud be awesome.thanks:hugs:

2. Claireyb1

Claireyb1 Well-Known Member

Don't think I can offer much advice really. I'm 37 and TTC #1. On my 4th cycle TTC.
    When did you have your last child?
    :hugs:

3. Storm1jet2

Storm1jet2 Well-Known Member

Can't offer any advice - I'm TTC Nos1 but welcome :flower:

4. Desperado167

Desperado167 Guest

She is almost six.I was 38.xxx:kiss:

5. Garnet

Garnet Well-Known Member

I only been trying for 2 years. I am 43. I tried Instead cups once and got pregnant. Also you might have a issues if you have MC 9 times. I would go see a RE to see what is the problem. It might be something easy to fix...

6. Desperado167

Desperado167 Guest

I have had all the tests and everything was normal.had a camera put up to look at my womb and dye put in but all was fine.wot are the cups?:) thanks for replying.xxxxxxxx

7. Lucky4

Lucky4 Well-Known Member

Hi, sorry for all your losses. I am 38 and ttc no 4 for 3 years, had 3mc and my youngest is 6 as well. Have you had fsh checked or AMH to check for egg reserve. I know how frustrating this all is. I got pregnant with my 3 kids first month of trying. I had no idea how lucky I was then, my last mc was September and just ready to give up! Hope you get lucky again:hugs:

8. Desperado167

Desperado167 Guest

Sorry to hear about your losses,it's so hard ,I had my fsh and it and my egg reserves were normal.thank u for your lovely words ,so nice to talk to others that understand.good luck to u too.:hugs::kiss:Xxxx