An unwelcome visitor

New Mrs W

Frankie and Mickey's Mama
Reaction score
Self pitying thread but AF is back today :-( Mickey has had a few nights of sleeping longer stretches so I suppose it isn't much of a shock but I had really hoped to have more than five months of respite after his birth. I know lots of people who had less than five months but I still feel sorry for me!

So I keep reading about a drop in supply for a few days when AF is here. Is this always the case? I haven't noticed a drop (not sure what I'd be looking for tbh!) or him feeding more regularly or anything.

Boo!

I got AF back at 2.5 months and I did notice a drop in supply.

Ditto, mine came back before 5 months ( with both of my babies) so I'm jealous! I didn't really notice any diff in supply, but I'm guessing it may just differ woman to woman.

Ever since I got m BC put in my period started :( idk if I had a drop in supply or lo is going through a growth spurt but she's been feeding constantly the past couple of days.....does the drop go away once our period leaves?

Bad thing is this BC is supposed to cause the first period to be a long one....like weeks long.

Mine came back at 5 months to the day. On the one hand, BOO!, but on the other... it will make it easier to plan number 2! And stop me being silly and not using birth control because "I'm breast feeding, that's a birth control method in of itself!"

I did wonder if my supply was dipping around that time as well, but I hadn't linked the two together. All makes sense in retrospect...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->