• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

an update

dakron67

Reaction score
this is just a quick update to all the girls who have sent wishes n hugs etc, my hubby n i have just got back from the royal womens hospital in liverpool,8 wks ago i had a load of blood tests done. (just for those who may read this n not kno my history, had 5 m/cs within 22mths i finally got refered to one of the best hospitals in the uk) got all my test results back everything normal for me anyway my husband had his bloods taken today we get the results bk the wk of xmas, so now got another 8wks of worry, the nurse that i saw said that as all tests were normal my chances of carrying a baby fullterm were good, all i have to do now is hope, pray n jump my husband everyother day lol... good luck to everyone xxx

Good luck Dakron
:hugs:
I know when I was waiting for my blood work to come back I HOPED they would find something that I could blame.
Something that could be fixed so I could go back into ttc with confidence.
:flower:
I hope you get your sticky bean soon.
How is your border collie (thats what your dog is right?)

i was told by the nurse that if they find problems with bloods that the chances of becoming pregnant n holding onto a babe is harder than if no problems it's just a matter of keep practiceing, yes my pup is a collie dog(bobby) he's fine for 7mths old he is almost 5ft long from nose to tip of tail n stand at least 3ft high with all four paws on the ground, if he stands on his hind legs he as tall as me, we also have two staffies (cleo n armani) who are just over 5yrs old n are nearly a foot smaller than bobby,we also have 3 cats... love donna xxx

Dont worry about good luck, just BELIEVE! =)

Instead of giving yourself reasons why you can't,you give yourself reasons why you can!

All the best! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"