Anatomy question....

Pulirula

Reaction score
Ok so this might be a totally weird question but it popped into my head and now I can't stop wondering. Woman can feel their cervix. Generally it's about a finger length in. Okay... sooo.... where does a penis go? Trying to keep it as clean as possible lol but my husbands member is certainly longer then my finger. So does his penis go past my cervix during sex? And since we are trying to have a baby when he ejaculates all the way in is it even near where the sperm should be? I tried to google the answer and all o keep finding is that the cervix is at the end of the vagina. But it doesn't add up! I'm so confused!!!!!! If my cervix is at the end of my vagina I wouldn't be able to reach it if my vagina was the depth of my husbands length if that makes since. But I can easily touch my cervix with my pointer finger. Any help is appreciated!

Our vagina's stretch to accommodate when aroused. If my OH 'ahem' going it too quickly he hits my cervix (it bloody hurts) because my body hasn't had time to stretch around him.

So how come I can stick my finger in and it goes past my cervix? Like I can reach over it if that makes any sense? I'm 30 I should probably know these things lol. I'm just wondering if my set up down there is weird or if I'm just confused on how it works

Yeah, I wonder too. Because surely your cervix is at the top of your vaginal canal? And if we can stick a finger in and feel it, that can't be the top because a trouser snake is way longer than that. I mean I've gone into sex cold before (no time for arousal and expanding) and not felt like they were hitting my cervix (a couple of times in certain positions there has been definite agonising nausea inducing cervix hitting so I def know what it feels like!) weird.

Why do Vaginas have to be so complicated????

Why do Vaginas have to be so complicated????

:laugh2: my husband just says vaginas are so gross :laugh2:

Keep in mind that every woman's body is different and that the cervix does lower and rise with hormones alone. So if it's lower, it may very well be able to feel the area above/around the cervix. The slightest arousal can elongate the vagina, but the degree and how quickly can still vary individually. I believe sexual position can even play a part. Some positions may allow for deeper or more shallow penetration. During certain times of the month, sometimes it's near impossible for DH to hit my cervix where as sometimes we have to change positions or he can't go in as much if he hits my cervix (which sometimes causes an instinct to want to deck him, asking him wtf his problem is :haha: but I, fortunately, remember that it wasn't done purposefully before I say or do anything lol).

It is very complex though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->