Anatomy scan today after 6 early first two mc. So nervous!

floridamomma

Reaction score
I am having my anatomy scan at 8am this morning. I am so happy to have our little girl on board. Just feeling nervous as we haven't made it this far until this pregnancy. I don't even remember what to expect as this baby is 4 years in the making. Very excited only 3 hours to go. Trying to stay calm and know she'll be just fine.

Back from our scan. Dr said she looks great but measuring just a little small. We will get a f/u us in 4 weeks.

Glad everything's looking good! I don't think measuring small is as big a deal at this point as it may be earlier. After all, healthy babies are born at all sorts of sizes. How much smaller than dates is she?

Waiting for them to call me. I know her head was maybe a week behind but her legs were a little more

Hope all goes well at your next scan xxxxxx

In my last pregnancy my daughter measured 10 days behind her other us measurements at that point. She came naturally on her due date 7lb4oz. Just wanted to share my experience in case you wanted to hear a measuring small baby but completely healthy.

In my last pregnancy my daughter measured 10 days behind her other us measurements at that point. She came naturally on her due date 7lb4oz. Just wanted to share my experience in case you wanted to hear a measuring small baby but completely healthy.

I really appreciate that you took the time to write that! It does help. Her dad and I are 5'3&5'2 so really what do they expect but I went back to the Ob's office because o was having such a rough time with it and he said she is perfect just perfect she will just be a little smaller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->