Anatomy Scan Tomorrow-SO NERVOUS

bicornbump

Reaction score
I have my anatomy scan tomorrow and I'm so nervous I want to throw up. I'm just terrified they're going to find something so wrong with the baby that the pregnancy will have to be terminated. :cry:

I know it's common to experience anxiety before a major scan like this, but I guess I just needed to vent.

Anyone else have anatomy scans this week?

I can empathize with you. I can't wait until my Nov 4th scan, then I can rest easy knowing all is well. We've waited so long for this second baby I just want everything to be perfect. My husband chooses to be eternally positive as always.

I'm doing my best, but I too worry about something so wrong that termination is the only option. i would be devastated. I am reassured that medicine has come so far that so much can be corrected with excellent outcomes.

In the end there is only the minutest chance of any kind of abnormality, so let us hang on to that and think good positive thoughts!

Hope you have a great scan, be sure to update us!

I was worried. As in was the 12 week scan but once in there I relaxed and just felt like everything would be ok and it was. I think it's totally normal to worry. Also I read that the percentage is so low of something being so wrong you'd need to terminate. Like 1%.
All the best and try to relax. Don't worry till there's something to worry about

Thanks ladies. I'll give an update tomorrow. Hoping for healthy!

Looking forward to hearing about, what im sure was, an awesome scan :)

It went way better than expected!
Baby looked perfect (as far as they could see of course), and they couldn't even tell I have a bicornuate uterus because the other horn is staying so small. I just have to go for monthly scans to make sure the baby is growing. So far it's measuring correctly-19 weeks 2 days :D

We're doing the gender reveal tonight. I can't wait to find out what it is!!! It's hard to concentrate on work lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->