anatomy scan was today, bit worried

Juliet11

Momma to sweet twins xoxo
Reaction score
On a good note we found out gender, BOY!

but the not so good news was my amnion and chorion has not fully fused and they should have by now. i think it is called chorioamniotic separation.

anyone have experience with this? or even know about it???
the doctor at the department talked to me briefly about it, but i will talk more in depth with my doctor as soon as she gets the report and ultrasound pictures. the one today said no strenuous activity was all i should change for now... well i am already avoiding strenuous activity because i had a bleed. i have been on pelvic rest and no strenuous activity... but am worried that isn't enough. my doctor is watching for the reports to be sent but hadn't received yet this afternoon when i last heard from her.
i am just worried for my baby boy!!

I don't have any experience but I didn't want to read and run. I hope your doctor is able to offer you some reassurance. :hugs:

Just wanted to send some hugs . :hugs: . Try posting in the gestational complications thread . Or even in third tri :hugs::hugs:

thanks for the hugs and ideas!
totally nervous and cried half of yesterday but trying to stay positive today. cause maybe it's not as bad i think!!

I have no experience or even know what it is but sending you hugs hun. It can be so stressful to be told something at your 20 week scan and then not know for days what it is and how it will affect bubs. We were told at our 20 week scan with our first that he had 3 kidneys and all of them were fused together and we didn’t find out for a few days what would happen it’s so stressful! I hope your dr gets the reports soon so you can express all your concerns and be given some proper information. Xxx

I remember getting the call after our 20 weeks ultrasound, it's always bad to get a call :(. It was something so small but I cried and cried!!! And then turned out to not be a problem at all. But like Kirstie said it's so stressful when anything is out of the ordinary. I hope your Dr can get back to you quickly and put your mind at ease with some good information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->