And he's up!

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
Well I was sitting on the sofa, Max rolling around on the floor. His head then rose up on the otherside of the coffee table, I got up to see what he was doing and he was on his hands and knees!! :happydance:

I can't believe my lil man is getting so close to crawling, that's kinda scary! Took him to be weighed Friday and he's 19lb 7oz apparently he's under weight but he doesn't seem it.

It's not fair how quickly the grow up I want my lil man back, back to the point he's sleeping all through the night but small!

Just wanted to share.

xxx

aw clever little man, before you kno it he will be following you everywhere lol!

That's what I'm afraid of! lol Stair gates are needed me thinks.

Don't encourage him hun, I'm not ready for having to run about after him moving everything out of his way! lol hope you 3 are having a good weekend! xxx :hug:

Don't encourage him hun, I'm not ready for having to run about after him moving everything out of his way! lol hope you 3 are having a good weekend! xxx :hug:

i no, every time i encourage maddi, i think, hmmmmm her on the move :dohh:
maddi safely at mums, me and james in front of tv :cloud9: hope little man is giving his mummy some well deserved sleep :hugs::hugs: x

I must say the last two nights he has actually gone down rather well but it's been a busy few days so that could be y....I just hope he stays down! I shall email you soon huni lots of hugs to you all xxx xxx

I must say the last two nights he has actually gone down rather well but it's been a busy few days so that could be y....I just hope he stays down! I shall email you soon huni lots of hugs to you all xxx xxx

:wohoo: on the sleeping :hugs: speak soon honey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->