And im back in here...

G

Georgie90

Im coming back in here before going over to the 'loss forum'

My 'Pregnancy' was a bit of a whirlwind, for those who dont venture into the GS I found out i was pregnent by my doctor calling me on 9 December 2009 and telling me as I had got 5 BFN and no BFPs...I was taken to hospitals as I had been having constant stomach pains..I lost my LO in the early hours of 14 December, at 6w1d although i wasnt pregnant for long and it wasnt planned im finding in really hard to come to terms with...

We are WTT until May 2013 which is my 21st Birthday…for a number of reasons really…we are due to get married, we need to save up fro and are moving out next year so 2013 seems right for us...

xx

:hugs: Hun i'm so sorry :hugs: I hope the time goes quickly for you.

its ok girls...trying to stay positive and look forward to TTC x

Hi Georgie, I commented on your thread in GS but I just want to say again how sorry I am. I think you have some good plans in place... I hope that WTT goes nice and quickly for you with all of your exciting milestones. xx

hey hun.. i know we talked about it already but i think you should consider RMC tests in this waiting period too.... im sure your GP will speak to you about it, but having had 4mc's i think it would be a good idea.. that way if theres anything they can do to help, you will be all ready to go come 2013 :)

Sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:

We girls are all here for you and hope to keep you sane while WTT. xxxx

Sorry for your loss. I hope your time here in WTT goes past quickly. I had a very early m/c and it was not a planned pregnancy and your right just because of that, it does not make the grieving any easier. You still lost a child and I know what your going through.
Its a nice bunch of ladies here so hope we can make it easier for you.
It sounds like a good idea to have some RMC testing like someone else talked of. My thoughts are with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->