And it's here!!

M

Manicmum

So I was beginning to worry I don't feel pregnant no symptoms , so I think mother natures on pay back I am sooooooo itchy mainly legs and sides , I get hungry so I eat I feel sick, i don't eat I feel sick , I have to say in all 6(Yep 6) of my previous pregnancys I have never felt this sick, I just thank god I ain't vomiting yet.
Word of warning to those of us that worry we ain't got symptoms watch that space lol kinda wish I shut up😃

:) I will take your advice and shut up then! I am only 4 weeks but I had sore boobs for a week by the time I tested +ve last time (early mc) and I feel I'd be happier to feel that again now.

I didn't know itching was a symptom? How far along are you?

Omg the itchy legs, I am NOT looking forward to that showing up. Which reminds me, Charlie horse cramps are just around the corner Aaaaaagh :wacko::nope:

:) I will take your advice and shut up then! I am only 4 weeks but I had sore boobs for a week by the time I tested +ve last time (early mc) and I feel I'd be happier to feel that again now.

I didn't know itching was a symptom? How far along are you?

Congrats
I am 8 weeks friday I have immensely itchy legs and boobs ( which I hd with number 5) but the legs this time is awful not sure it's a symptom as such , also my hormones has now decided to convince my body it needs to look like bloody yogi bear and the rate it grows hair would make most men jealous lol ,

Omg the itchy legs, I am NOT looking forward to that showing up. Which reminds me, Charlie horse cramps are just around the corner Aaaaaagh :wacko::nope:

Did u have that last time , ? I thought maybe I was the only person to ever itch at the beginning lol :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->