and my fertile days are here! let the sex commence!

angelbump

Reaction score
So my fertile window is here for the next 5 days and we dtd last night :) Hoping to get lots of funtime in for the next few days!!! Who knows could be preg as we speak!! Anyone with me? Xx

I am!!
We had sex last night, then I had my first day of ewcm today!
I wasn't supposed to start my opks until weds but I started them today because of my ewcm.
Good luck ! Happy baby making ;)

Yes I hear you sister! haha I am in my fertile days to, we've DTD for the last 3 days. I ovulated on cycle day 16 last month so anyday now I think.

Yayyy good luck to all you girlies :)
Im so excited really want it this month so I can announce at xmas time!
Are any of trying for first? Xx

Yayyy good luck to all you girlies :)
Im so excited really want it this month so I can announce at xmas time!
Are any of trying for first? Xx

I'm hoping to be able to tell hubby on Halloween, but that's a long shot since I'd be 11 DPO approx. I just figure there'd be some cute way to do it around Halloween. Lol
We are trying for our first. 3rd cycle for us! Probably the only time I'll ever be jealous of people with shorter cycles lol

How long have you been trying?

haha good luck! this is my fertile week too! and i believe i said the line to DH last night 'when you retire, awaken me for coitus.' lol makes it much less awkward and business like when you make it a joke! :haha:

Wooo go us! This will be my first if it happens were not trying but not preventing it bit of course id be ecstatic if it happened :) Baby dust to us all xx

haha good luck! this is my fertile week too! and i believe i said the line to DH last night 'when you retire, awaken me for coitus.' lol makes it much less awkward and business like when you make it a joke! :haha:

Haha absolutely love that line, may need to steal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->