And that was . . . easy

auntiesarah25

Reaction score
OH and I started talking baby names early. I'm only 9+2 and we already have names picked out.:thumbup:

Fiona Ann or Xander James.

Like OH said, "If those names don't fit when we see this little thing, we can change it."

Ann is a family name and I've always like Fiona. I'm a little disappointed OH picked Xander for a boy first because he wants it with an X not a Z, I wanted to call him ZJ and second because a friends sister has a boy with that name so it doesn't feel very special for me. I'm sure it will all change once our little one is actually here.

Fiona Ann is a nice name that will age well, and flows nicely.

Xander James is also very nice, but just for the record I would totally pronounce it as X-ander, as in "Alexander" (Al-X-Ander) but perhaps that's just me? I'm also a HUGE fan of the name Xavier, but pronounced X-Avier

fiona was a really popular name when I was in high school but its alot less common now. the more i hear it the more i do like it. even though we try to pick uncommon names even "normal" names go through some type of popularity surge. Im Also using Ann for middle name :thumbup:

I really like both h names and say xander the same as zander. I think I actually peefer the x

Both names are lovely. I love Xander. I'd spell it like that too, but because I watched Buffy and that was how the character spelt it.

I taught a Xander a couple of years ago in my class, was always an X said like Z. That was short for Alexander though.

Maybe that's a compromise for a baby boy for when he is older, Alexander rather than just Xander..then if he wanted to change to something a bit more classic and traditional later, he could choose Alexander or Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->