And the Chaos Begins....Help me?

LekkerSlaap

New Me
Reaction score
ok So I bought the clear blue fertility monitor and it told me to start testing today(I've got a few hours to go until it's ready to test though) So for curiosity's sake I went ahead and dipped into my OV strips I got online.

I'm on CD6 and just ending my AF. And I'm really really confused because BOTH OPK's have a line!?!?!?!?! What do you guys think?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/Paigeiepoo/TTC/photo.jpg

they usually do have a second line. you always have lh is ur system. Igts only when its darker then ur control line that it is a positive

Thank you, when I used the tests last month they were stark white at first and then started showing lines. It's just confusing. lol

im also cd6 and just finished af today! my opk came today and i couldnt resist testing lol mine looked identical to your bottom picture.. i think i should ovulate around the 8th/9th october

Jele123 Would you like to be a ttc buddy with me? Since we have the same cycle? :)

So still testing negatives which is good and CBFM is reading low. I'm very excited I just hope everything goes well.

Good luck to you.. I love the CBFM.. worked the first time i used it sadly ended in an early mc but used it again right after and im now preggo with my second baby.. Just wanted to share.. hope it works right away for you.. :)

and dont u use fmu for the cbfm..

Yes, due to the fact that it didn't arrive until about 3:30 on Day 5 and I read that you can't set it past that day I went ahead and set it. And now as soon as I get up in the morning which for me at the moment is like 11am LOL I use the collection cup that came with my OPK's and at 12:30 I dip my stick and test it. It said I can do that as long as I keep it at room temp. But next AF I'm going to set it to about noon so I can just go ahead and test as soon as I wake up no matter what!
I'm so glad to hear that it worked for you on the first try. I'm very sorry about it ending early but it's inspiring that you were able to get prego by using it so easily. I really hope that it works for me like that too! :)

If i were you.. i would have just set day 6 as day 5 instead.. your cycle will and can easity vary by one day.. :) Best of luck to you.. and i didnt set it to day 5 till i was farther in the beg. as my cycles were longer 30 or more days and i never got a pos opk till like cd20.. i didnt want to waste tests..

My cycles are usually around 27-29 days long. I've been keeping track of them for 2 years and the only month that they are long is Jan. I'm not sure why. But they are pretty dead on. I did test today however and this is what I got.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/Paigeiepoo/TTC/cd9opk.jpg
Negative OPK

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/Paigeiepoo/TTC/CD9CBFM.jpg
But High CBFM

I'm just curious that I might be OV way before my calendar on my phone says. Which if SO that would explain some things. My roommate brought up a good point today, She asked If I could feel when I was Ovulating. I honestly can't. I cramp all the time randomly anyways so I'm not sure if that's what's going on or what.

I would say you easily could be oing before your calendar date.. as most women dont actually o on day 14.. lol i never did.. and prob never will.. :) Good luck, hope you get a peak soon.. so if will just be timing that has been off.. :) cant wait for updates..

I'm so excited! This month is my final practice run on the OPK's and stuff and then DH will finally be home in time for the next round. So maybe....just maybe...I'll be able to finally post that BFP! <3 Whee I wish he were here now but the Army doesn't like me that much haha

I peaked today on CD14. So I'm really hoping this is a good sign and everything is going as normal. I'm so excited!

Ok friends and everyone who has been reading. My cycle is drawing to a close soon. And in about 11 days AF is due to show up. I for once am excited to see her come around. Because that means I'll be ready before you know it to FINALLY start TTC! DH will be coming home probably 2 days after the witch arrives, so it fits perfectly in timing for OV this next cycle!!!!! So stay tuned! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->