and the waiting begins! 14 may, anyone want to wait with me?

elsie2010

TTC our first baby
Reaction score
hi :wave:

it's my first time in the two week wait section.

I'm hoping, really hoping, it's a good month!

hubby is now away with work so we've had our chance this month to make our :baby:

is anyone else just starting their 2WW?

Good luck ...I am cd14 and still waiting to O, if it happens soon I will join

Hey Im 1dpo today and its my first time in the 2ww too. I hope it goes by fast. Do you plan on doing anything to take your mind off of it?

I'll join in the wait. 1dpo for me today eventhough my ticker says I'm ovulating today.

well thats a good question Ready, i'm on my own until Thursday! :cry:

I've never spent the weekend on my own in this house before :shock: so I'm aiming to sleep lots, have a lie in, watch too many chick flicks and repot my vegetable seeds that are growing brilliantly!

When I was talking to them and watering them DH told me I was being their mummy! :cloud9: I have vegetable babies!

Oh god! you guys must think I'm nuts! :shy:

Vegetable Babies :laugh: thats funny

Sounds like a quiet week - i would go insane. Im on holidays (just staying at home though) next week - hoping to do some gardening/house keeping... probably pee on 1000 htp... u know :wacko:

ooo! a week at home, that sounds lovely. i can't remember the last time we did that. we always end up filling it up with visitors or friends, nice but quite tiring.

there is nothing on the tele this evening, i might be on here all night!

Its only 1:30 in the afternoon here... but Fridays normally aren't great for TV watching. I plan on renting some movies this weekend. I have a jack&jill for friends of ours who are getting married on Saturday and a bridal shower for my sister on Sunday... Very busy weekend ahead of me i'm afraid (but good for keeping my mind of 2ww!)

it's just gone 7pm here, i've found numbers and maybe csi to watch this evening :happydance:

I'm off for a girls weekend at my SIL. Then we go on Vacation in two weeks so I"m hoping this 2ww goes fast. Although a week or weekend at home sounds fab!!

hello, lovely day today :)

I think my ticker is wrong, it should say day 14 :huh:

i've got very sore breasts today, very odd!

how is everyone?

hi guys,
3 DPO today. Already wishing the weeks away!!
OH away for a week next week which will make it harder to pass time.

hi RB,
my DH is away now too, we thought he might be home early today but it's not happening :(

i've already burst into tears twice this morning. i think this week is going to be hard!

awwwww you poor girls without your hubbies.. thats sad. I can't stand it if mine goes away for more than a few hours. Today was super busy - and its not over yet. i had my makeup done at M.A.C and the girl doing it was 7 months preggo. we started talking about it and turns out she has pcos and spent 2 years ttc and finally concieved using clomid. I felt so bad for her - but happy too - she was such a sweety.

And my lilypie ticker is also out to lunch as well. Im 99% sure i am 3dpo which means im not having a 38 day cycle.

3dpo for me - how is everyone else doing? Having a nice weekend i hope!!

I'm cd29,so I'm with ya girl!!! AF was supposed to come and she didn't :dance: so,I'm in the TWW!!! Ill keep yall posted!!!! :dust: to all and good luck!!!!

Hello ladies, how is everyone today? I had a nice weekend away and didn't really think about the 2ww much at all which was nice. I'm still only 4dpo so not much to tell right now anyway. Hoping the week goes by fast.

lots of :dust: to us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->