and the waiting begins! 14 may, anyone want to wait with me?

glad you had a good weekend bonjo. my weekend was very quiet.

i'm feeling a bit odd today, i started a thread in TTC

pretty please may i join?

currently on cycle 5, had a mc/chem in cycle 3 and now in the 2ww again! I cant wait to symptom spot.

I must make it clear that I am a poas addict... I have a problem!

:wave: Hey Nixilix - Im a POAS addict too. I have 5 IC waiting for me to be a few days closer till testing date and i keep thinking i should buy somemore on ebay so they will have a few days to get here so i can use them too - but then i tell myself nope gonna hold out do a few get a bfp then i can go buy some digi ones.

I've got 15... but oh has hid them! Thinking of starting to test at the weekend!! It's all
good fun!!! Got my crosshairs today too!

im good but same as you. slight cramps but normal tbh. nothing else to report.. might be a good thing! not long til testing haha!!

evening girls, i'm very confused see this thread

any ideas?

hmm maybe your OVing later than you thought? I would do some BDing just in case

Sounds like your body geared up to ovulate but didn't and tried again and now has. its sorta hard to read your chart as you didn't temp every day. Many OPK's dont require the entire line to be positive as long as some of it is. I would get :sex: though.

My first visit to the 2ww, I'musually in the 4c's but thought I would come seeyou girls as I amnow 5dpo(i hope)

Hey Molly - how are you feeling about this cycle. Im feeling pretty positive. But i can't be sure if i am actually having the symptoms or they are in my head...

Alreeeeet jo!!! I'm 5dpo today. Yawn. Nothing to report. This is boring!! I've poked my boobies but they are defo not sore :)

Nix, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who pokes at their boobs during the 2ww :haha:. I currently have one that is sore and one that is not, however this usually happens every month so I'm not too hopeful!

Im down to the 1ww! yay. I had sore boobs yesterday. so i started to poking at them to make sure they were actually sore... well they were by the time i was done with them :rofl: today not so much though

How are all you ladies any good symptoms to speak of. I tested yesterday and BFN, not too surprised really. I've had all my normal AF symptoms and the back ache started today so the :witch: is on her.

Lots of :dust: to everyone else. Hope to see lots of :bfp:s

Hey Bonjo - tested yesterday too. :bfn: didn't test today - prob will tomorrow. The waiting is killing me. I have been sick to my stomach and other symptoms but i dont wanna get my hopes to high.

Hi girls,

sorry to not join in recently, been busy at work.

I think the :witch: is going to come tomorrow.

how are you all feeling?

I'll be testing around that time! Looks like O got me late this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->