Angel fetal doppler - opinions please

Spudtastic

Reaction score
I was hoping to avoid buying a doppler but after a mmc I am constantly paranoid.

I live in nz and can buy an angel sounds doppler today and it will arrive tomorrow. A sonnaline will take about two weeks.

So do you like your angel doppler?

I'm 18 weeks.

I had s hi Bebe but it broke and I was wary of buying a cheaper model. Needn't have worried I found baby at 8+2 on it!

I have a baby start I think it is, got it off of amazon it arrived with in 3 days and found the heart beat at 9 weeks even though it says can detect it from 16 weeks

I have angel sounds and was able to hear from about 9 weeks onwards! Love it! Cheap and does the job! Deff recommend x

Previously i had a mc.. now i am 18weeks 3 days.. i am still constantly feelin paranoid.. wanted to get a doppler but afraid that i might not hear anything or i might get too addicted to it.. dilema

Previously i had a mc.. now i am 18weeks 3 days.. i am still constantly feelin paranoid.. wanted to get a doppler but afraid that i might not hear anything or i might get too addicted to it.. dilema

We're in the same boat. Sorry for your loss. That's exactly the reason why I didn't want one but I'm just getting too stressed at the moment. I'm hoping that I will start to feel the baby move soon and I won't need it.

I got the angelsounds because I had a mmc last year and wanted the peace of mind, I found baby at 10+1 and have been able to find every time since about 13 weeks. The sonoline seems to be better for finding the baby early but seeing as you are already 18 weeks the angelsounds would work just as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->