Angel Jayvian.. CINDY

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
:cry::cry::cry: (Happy tears) I went to the cemetery today and I found your little things you left for my Ava :cry::cry::cry::cry: that was so sweet of you, i was crying . Our babies are buried right next to each other and Cindy visited recently and left two things for Ava. Thank you so much for thinking of my little peanut, Cindy. You are so sweet to do that..
All My Love..I am so happy our angels are together :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

that's lovely...I'm so happy your babies are together, and it's so nice to have seen two people who have never met (as far as I know!!) being so kind to one another, it really warms my heart. our situation is a terrible one to be in, but I sure feel glad to be surrounded by such wonderful people. xxx

You don't have to thank me hunz..you know I appreciate you looking out for my lil angel also..I'm happy I found you here and happy my lil angel is next to Ava
I always think of you and your angel..hopefully we meet soon :).xoxo..
:cry::cry::cry: (Happy tears) I went to the cemetery today and I found your little things you left for my Ava :cry::cry::cry::cry: that was so sweet of you, i was crying . Our babies are buried right next to each other and Cindy visited recently and left two things for Ava. Thank you so much for thinking of my little peanut, Cindy. You are so sweet to do that..
All My Love..I am so happy our angels are together :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I do have to thank you, that was so thoughtful and so sweet. I don't even know you and I feel we are connected :cry::cry: Next time you go let me know a day before and I will meet you there. I just want to give you a hug and say thanks/
I am going today just to make sure everything is clean and in order.
XOXO Thanks, Cindy... :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:) thank you huns..i will let you know next time I go..i also want to give u a, big hug and say thank you.you don't know how much it means to me and thank god that I got to meet you here.you helped me alot when I didn't know what to do and was desperate to find a place for my baby thank you so much..and I wish Jyvian and Ava had a much bigger place to keep putting more gifts for our lil angels..

I so hope you two ladies meet in RL, it's so amazing that your angels and this site brought you together, I think you could help each other so much, it's so great that your little angels are together and brought you together as well. xxx

Awww I wanna go to NY and meet yall now haha

Virginia is only 5 hours from New York.. We used to drive there all the time, my son had Soccer games there., it's really not that far. I hope one day we all could meet. Even though i am probably the oldest (41) :growlmad: :dohh:

so sweet girls... im in ireland and wish i had someone to look over my lil angel too!! how sweet! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This brought tears to my eyes! You ladies are so sweet. It really is great that your angel babies can be together. It really warms my heart to see this much care and love.

Every other day i go and I just have to sit and talk to baby Jayvian also as well as Ava, they are right next to each other. I hope they are up there playing together, I am so glad they are together and I get the opportunity to look after Cindy's precious son. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey yea a little better.some days are good and most days I'm devastated.. Feeling empty and praying one day iam going to hear those precious words "mommy I love you" :(..
How you been?.
Yess iam so lucky to meet great people on this site like Andrea :)..

How are you doing, better? I hope you are ok.. XOXOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs:

You will hear those words, I promise :cry::cry::cry: I am so sorry, Cindy..I know this is such a horrible thing to go through, if you ever want to talk I will give you my number. I am doing ok, I am waiting to see if I get my AF or not, I am due on the 10/22 or 10/23 so we will see. I am really nervous. I am getting really really bad cramps, I never get cramps like this, so i don't know if it is good or bad..
XOXOOXO xx OXOXOOXX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->