• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Angelcare baby monitor?

i have the tommee tippee angel sounds monitor and i think its fabulous, i bought it as my friend had one for her baby, one night the alarm went off and she had stopped breathing! Kind of saved her life!
I know i rest assured when its on, when hes not in the cot if i touch the moses basket it does go off so i think it senses movement arounf them but im pretty sure to work properly they would have to be on the mat, i dont mind trying it tonight for you if you like, ill pop tommy up the top off the monitor and see what happens just let me know

h x

Oh wow never heard an actual story of angelcare saving a babies life. I did buy one this time. mine is angelcare by bebesounds

we have the angel care one with the blue ring night light...

its fab has never false alarmed except as wobbles has said wen u forget to turn it off..

in scbu they told me tht sometimes small babies just forget to breathe so they flick their feet and they pick up again.. so yes def can save lives

wen luisa was about 3 weeks old it kept doing the warning beep (single beep just before it alarms) but nit going off.. wen i got up the blanket was just slightly over her face :cry:

its great for reassurance in the night wen i wake up i see the monitor ticking and i know she is ok.. great for wen she started sleeping longer.. as before i kept getting up an touching her to check she was breathing then she would wake up :dohh:

i would not be without mine spesh after last night, when the alarm did go off because LO had stopped breathing..

I have the angel care monitor with the blue ring was just under £70 in kiddiecare on sale i think

I set up the angelcare today, did anyone else not bother with the sheet of plywood? What the hell is that about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->