Angels & Demons

not yet my mum wants to watch it but it has a very bad write up.

i want to see it, its had such mixed reviews that im trying not to get exited about it, and hope ill have a nice surprise :)

Its my favorite book ever so a bit worried about seeing the film, i might when its released on DVD though :)

It's nowhere near as Da Vinci, but i thought it was good, although a lil rushed in places.

I still enjoyed it, and was a nice evening out for a change.

I want to go and see it but i've read mixed reviews so i haven't been yet. Probably just get the dvd lol

Im going to see it tomorrow. Not to sure if it is really my cup of tea but looking forward to an evening out! x

I wanna see it but nobody will come with me :(

Plus I want to sit in the cinema going "been there. been there. seen that" as it's set in Rome and I went there a couple of years ago and LOVED it :)

Da Vinci code was garbage as a movie, it did not do the book justice.. and Angels & Demons was a far better book... I don't like how people are calling the movie the sequel to Angels & Demons when it was the prequel in the books.. I don't really like many of Tom Hanks' movies (only Forrest Gump & You've Got Mail) so I don't think I'll see it. I don't want to see them butcher a great novel.

Well I haven't read the book and only got round to seeing Da Vinci a couple of weeks ago and we enjoyed it. Will probably wait til Angels and Demons come out on dvd.

I've seen it thought it was ok nothing special tho!! The da vinci code was better!!

i cant wait to see it! the book was SO much better than the da vinci code... even if they are both excruciatingly badly written... its a good story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->