• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Angelsounds Doppler and Gel for sale, only used a few times

Kirei

Reaction score
This is the product I have for sale, it's still in the box with instructions, batteries, headphones and wire to make a recording. I've used about a quarter of one bottle of gel so there is 1 and 3/4 bottles of gel left which is plenty. I only used it about 3 or 4 times as I bought it at 16 weeks then she started kicking at 20 weeks so I haven't felt the need to use it. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001APD6DW It's a good doppler, I've always found the HB very quickly with it and the recording it made is good as well.
I paid £30 for it but would be looking for £18 delivered (recorded). Please contact me if you're interested and I'll get it out to you. Paypal payment is fine for me or else a cheque or whatever. Will post to UK addresses.

hello, i would be interested in buying this i live in the uk. Scotland,Edinburgh. would i purchase from your like or would you like ym email to contact me that way? thanks xx

Hiya, if you want to PM me your email address I will contact you on email :)

I haven't heard from the above poster again so assume you're not interested - if you are get in touch. Anyone else interested?

Yes, it's still available, I'll send you a PM xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->