Angelsounds doppler

laughingduck

Mother of one daughter
Reaction score
I have an angelsounds from my previous pregnancy but noticed a lot of ladies on here have the Sonoline B and seem to be hearing heartbeats really early on with them! Has anyone heard a hb earlier than 12 weeks with the Angelsounds doppler? I haven't even bothered trying with it because Im only 8 weeks and don't want to freak myself out. Im wondering if I should give it a shot next week though. I've heard some controversy around the safety of dopplers so don't want to overuse it, but would love to hear the hb if it's possible just for a little reassurance!

I have this one and have heard it at 9 weeks. Once really clearly then a couple of times for a few secs at a time

I bought this yesterday and its caused me huge stress. I'm 11 weeks 3 days and spent an hour searching for a heartbeat. I've not slept all night thinking my baby is dead and wish I had never purchased it. Just warning you that it can have the opposite affect to reassurance, it certainly has for me.

Sorry to hear it's stressing you out Laurena. I never even tried until 14 weeks with my last. I think the Angelsounds is a bit less sensitive than the Sonoline B. That's why I havent even tried yet, I dont want to cause myself more worry! I MAY try at 9 weeks but I going in knowing full well that I may not hear it as that is super early.

Mrs. Lux that's amazing you could hear it so early! You're one of the lucky ones it seems!

I've got the sonoline b and heard DD's around 10 ish weeks. I haven't heard this lo's hb yet. I swear I've heard it super faintly but I'm not 100% positive. I've forced myself to wait until ten weeks to look again. It also has caused me a ton of anxiety and I wish I wouldn't have tried until ten weeks. It's a great Doppler once you can hear the hb.

Me - heard it at 11 weeks with the type you have!

However ...

Laurena, 11 weeks is VERY early to be hearing it at home. Most midwives don't even try until at least 12 weeks, usually more, as it is so hit and miss and can cause worry to the mum if they can't find it.

Many times I searched with my doppler and COULDN'T find it. Regardless of this, I now have a healthy 17 month old girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->