angelsounds doppler???

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
hiya ladies, i know , i know i said i wudnt worry BUT i got a doppler when i was 10wk6d, i had a go and thought i heard a few beats from baby,but then went ..... so tried xmas day and yday and nothing, just heard placenta,i do wish i hadnt of tried now uknow, after a mmc in march im super scared (but i know theres nothing i can do but wait,so im not making mesel ill with it)
we ad a scan done at 8wk,saw HB and all was fab, so im wondering if uv angelsounds doppler,how many wks were u when u heard HB ?
also this is my 1st,does it make a differnce ?

any advice/info i wud be really thankful ladies:hug:

Hi, and congratulations.

I have a angelsounds doppler too and used it when i was expecting.
I always found it difficult early on to find baby's heartbeat as he moved around quite abit and i would hear him then he would dissapear!! Little tinker!!
If i was worried i would find the placenta as i was told if placenta's fine baby's fine.

Dont worry hun, LO is probably playing hide and seek with you. It's still early too. The bigger LO is the easier it is to find heartbeat.
A few tips tho, have a full bladder and some girls even suggest lying on the bed with your feet on the floor??

Hope this helps. x

awww thanks hun,but u wud hear placenta if ud mmc wudnt u :? so confusing, honeslty cant wait till july to get this baby in me arms :lol:

any1 eles ?!? x

It does say to use from 12 weeks + so dont worry too much x

i have an angelsounds and didnt hear my baby till about 14/15 weeks i think i heard my own heartbeat sometimes because i know its unusual with this dopler to hear before i think 14 weeks try not to worry the 1st time u prob just picked up ur own hb

I have one and i am finding it hard, but then my apparently my uterus has turned and i have a section of uterus between my tumnmy and baby, so baby is nearer to my back sonographer said, babies position can also affect how well you can hear etc. I am sure all will be fine for you honey xxx

Hi, and congratulations.

I always found it difficult early on to find baby's heartbeat as he moved around quite abit and i would hear him then he would dissapear!! Little tinker!!
If i was worried i would find the placenta as i was told if placenta's fine baby's fine.

Can i ask what the placenta sounds like please? And do you have any idea on speed? I always start by picking up my femeral arteries so i have a base for mine, obviously one on each side, but then i get this really loud strong beat in the middle of my abdomen, different to what i hear at each side, so am just wondering if it is baby or placenta or me, at this point i am even willing to open up the idea of it being an alien lol. It does seem to move a little but am just so confused now lol.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Honey, but thought i may as well ask while we on the subject.

Hi, and congratulations.

Can i ask what the placenta sounds like please? And do you have any idea on speed? I always start by picking up my femeral arteries so i have a base for mine, obviously one on each side, but then i get this really loud strong beat in the middle of my abdomen, different to what i hear at each side, so am just wondering if it is baby or placenta or me, at this point i am even willing to open up the idea of it being an alien lol. It does seem to move a little but am just so confused now lol.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Honey, but thought i may as well ask while we on the subject.

the babys is v different to yours and placenta.. it will be much faster and sound like a train, a whooshing sound

if you go here this was my baby's heart at 10.3 weeks:

https://rapidshare.com/files/173931425/zapblob10weeks.mp3

when you use a doppler try poking down towards your pubic bone, the baby is lower than you think in early preg.

Thanks for that, i know what baby's heartbeat sounds like as i still have the recordings from when i was having ds, but i never heard the placenta, thats why i was wondering what the placenta sounds like whether is similar to mine or really just what it sounds like, not what the the baby sounds like.

Hi, and congratulations.

the babys is v different to yours and placenta.. it will be much faster and sound like a train, a whooshing sound

if you go here this was my baby's heart at 10.3 weeks:

https://rapidshare.com/files/173931425/zapblob10weeks.mp3

when you use a doppler try poking down towards your pubic bone, the baby is lower than you think in early preg.

placenta sounds like a whoosing sound, and watery aswell, i found a link to listern to wot it was cos i didnt know, and it sounded same....this is low down aswell for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->