Angers meeee!! lol

Kayles1/8/08

Reaction score
wellll was at the midwife today and told her about my bad back that i wrote about on this the other day...
wheres the help these dayssss!!!
Its not just a sore back..ive actually done something to hurt it..n she jus wasn't interested atall!!

Im in so much paaaaaaaain :(:(:(

yeah they'r not much help either!!
just say oh its jus what happens when ur preg..but i know its nothing to with that!

:(

Aww. That sucks. Ask for some physio. That will hopefully help.

Sorry to hear that... My doctor didn't give a sh*t either when I told her my lower back was really killing me.

Sorry she was crap!

i went to the doc yesturday to tell them that the lump in my throat was making me wake up in the night choking - he told me to come back when it got worse!! I said, I have had it for 8 months and now I am choking - do you want me to stop breathing before I come back??

Went straight to reception and booked another appointment with a REAL Doctor! (tw@t was a locum). Go get a second opinion! Or get MW to book a physio.

Ahh, I get alot of back pain near my kidneys. Drives me mad. I told them it felt like a 50 stone man was sitting on me.. They checked for infection and that was all lol

There is a pregnancy physio drop-in session every week at my anti-natal clinic, and you just need to go along!

Explain it to them.
Go to the pysio and tell him that the pain is different.
I can't believe these people sometimes!I think we know our bodies well enough to know what feels normal and what is bad...
I'm sorry she was such a jerk to you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->