Angry Man!

MrsTurner2012

Reaction score
Asked my hubby why he's being such a grumpy bugger this morning...

He said because I've not touch his d!ck in 8 months!

He has lots of pent up sexual aggression which is making him a misery!

The reality ladies... We had sex TWO days ago... Twice!

How dramatic. So glad he doesn't have to go through labour and birth.

He should think himself lucky! My poor hubby hasnt got anything for nearly 2 months!!

I tell him this every day...

He doesn't do too badly at all!

Might deprive him for a little longer to make him suffer for being a brat

Hahaha are we married to the same man???

I could give it to him ten times a day and he'd still be like that lol...
He doesn't go more than a day without some form of "loving" lol and he still whinges

Bloody men lol

How do you manage "lovin" Atleast once a day. My DF gets it once a week lol last night I fought through the pain and cried after from how much DTD hurt =(

Hehe we only dtd at the moment 3 or 4 times a week... The rest is other things if ya know what I mean lol... I haven't been too bad that way but I can only do it in a few positions like spooning etc... Or else dh is too big and it's uncomfy... Sorry tmi lol

Actually tonight will not be getting any tho the poor lad I feel so tired and exhausted today and CBf at all lol

He doesn't go more than a day without some form of "loving" lol and he still whinges

Bloody men lol

Ha! Yes I think it's the same man... He would sex night and day n still want it.

I remember when we were TTC and after 6 months nothing happened. We had a few months break and started up again..

He did some research and found out its best to leave sex to every other day so his swimmers were strong...

He said to me 'maybe that's why we didn't get preg last time... I was wanking every day'

Ha... This is on to of all the sex we were having to get preg so he must have been emptying his balls on average 4 times a day!

He stopped wanking... We got preg the first month of TTC then!!

I'm sooooo darn swollen down there it's agony during and for days after. Even DF has said his D*** hurts for a little while after cause its like I'm a virgin again lol. We can only spoon due to DF size and my swollen-ness. DF doesn't like BJ"s only if he is drunk so not many options for him. Oh we'll if I'm suffering daily he can to lmao

Aw no why is it hurting?! It doesn't hurt me I just can't be arsed.

If he actually turned me on I'd prob do it but he just whaps his cock out n says jump on!

Yeah coz that's hot!! Ha ha

I generally just stick my bum out in bed n let him do it... I prob only get into it once a week!

It's less effort than using my hand!

Aw no why is it hurting?! It doesn't hurt me I just can't be arsed.

If he actually turned me on I'd prob do it but he just whaps his cock out n says jump on!

Yeah coz that's hot!! Ha ha

I generally just stick my bum out in bed n let him do it... I prob only get into it once a week!

It's less effort than using my hand!

I'm so darn swollen and spd on top of it. It's like I'm so swollen that its like being a teenager again.

And yes it's much less effort and I do the same as you just stick my bum out and let him go haha lovely

It don't take him long cause of the tightness thank goodness

Bloody men lol

Ha! Yes I think it's the same man... He would sex night and day n still want it.

I remember when we were TTC and after 6 months nothing happened. We had a few months break and started up again..

He did some research and found out its best to leave sex to every other day so his swimmers were strong...

He said to me 'maybe that's why we didn't get preg last time... I was wanking every day'

Ha... This is on to of all the sex we were having to get preg so he must have been emptying his balls on average 4 times a day!

He stopped wanking... We got preg the first month of TTC then!!

Omg that made me lol so hard... Men are so clueless sometimes....

Oh well at least we know its kinda normal for them to Be like that haha

Mummy of 2 ... Sorry if this is tmi but I thought I'd share... I have become even tighter than normal too... And when ya start off being so tight you tear sometimes anyway ...it was really bad...

I was sore after like it felt like we had dtd 1000x ... And swollen too...That's the only symptom I had... Took a thrush cream incase and bam instantly better after the week using it...

Dh also was getting a bit sore down there ... Same thing I was tight and it felt like he had dtd 1000x too... Think I have him it the poor bugger so he used the
Cream as well and all is better now too...

Just thought that may or may not help... It's just the last thing I woulda thought coz I wasn't itchy or anything at all and no increase discharge other than pregnancy
Stuff.

I have just been tested for uti and thrush because I thought the exact same thing from someone else's post. But all negative I wish I had it tbh so it could be fixed

What a pain in the ass...

Well more of a pain in the huuha lol

Guess sometimes pregnancy just sucks ... It's so weird how you body changes while pregnant...
No one ever told me about this kinda stuff before I got pg lol

Nope
It's not like it is in the movies that's for sure haha still waitin for my pregnancy glow thats not from hot flushes lol

Offer to touch his cock.... but with your foot, but only if you're allowed to wear football boots and after a run-up.

OH whinges occasionally - but I'm still waiting for him to 'trim my hedge' so I remind of that 'little' job. He tends to leave me alone for a couple of days after.

... I also chase him around the kitchen bumping him with the bump (it makes him squeal like a girl)... that can lead to a pest-free couple of days too.

(am I evil?)

Offer to touch his cock.... but with your foot, but only if you're allowed to wear football boots and after a run-up.

OH whinges occasionally - but I'm still waiting for him to 'trim my hedge' so I remind of that 'little' job. He tends to leave me alone for a couple of days after.

... I also chase him around the kitchen bumping him with the bump (it makes him squeal like a girl)... that can lead to a pest-free couple of days too.

(am I evil?)

No! You're a genius!
My Hubby has the same job on his to do list too!

(am I evil?)

Hahahahahaha that is hilarious I could imagine the belly bumping. ATM I can still trim the bush with a lot Of maneuvering and a mirror lol

Don't they just! ;0)

I'd love for them to experience what we have to go through

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"