Angry, stressed, shouty, crying

Bladesgirl

Reaction score
Ok so with my first pregnancy my little boy I was quite calm, I cried more at things but I was calm and happy and excited all the time! This pregnancy I seem to be getting very angry at people, shouting, stressed, using bad language on a regular basis!!

Anyone feel like they have turned into a monster or is it just me!

I have no patience with my DH whatsoever!! Things that I would normally just let go over my head completely wind me up!

So I completely get where you are coming from.

Think I'm feeling more irritable with this pregnancy than my previous three which is odd because I'm happier than ever to be pregnant! They where all very much wanted but we tried for a lot longer this time. I was emotional with all my others but not as irritable, it comes and goes. X

I had to cry because the pickles I freshly cut looked like they had sad faces :shrug::haha: And I get some serious rage when it comes to my OH but then he starts laughing at me and I can't help but angry laugh too. I usually end up clenching my jaw, holding back a smile and telling him to "stop doing this to me!" He thinks its funny…. I, however, am not amused :growlmad::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->