Angry & Upset.

S

Serene123

My mum is drunk, and when she's drunk she doesn't care what she says, who she says it to, or how loud she says it! :hissy:

She's talking about me being pregnant to her friend on the phone about how I "should have kept my legs shut." HMMMMMMMMMMMM

PRICK.

Next time she tries to act happy about it to my face she's going to get told where she can shove herself :)

Good god :shock: That's just awful.

OH is getting drunk now and being rather obnoxious. Keeps offering me beer and saying "alittle won't hurt anything" and then getting annoyed when i tell him to fuck off. Drunk people are the most annoying people on earth when you've been off it for so long. :|

:hugs: I can quite relate to that with having two alcoholic parents myself. :hugs:

sorry toria :( thats not a great experience for you.

Maybe shes just agreeing with her friend on the phone to shut them up. Still horrible tho I guess :( x

:hugs: I'm sorry you had to hear that :hugs:

How charming .....

Hun keep your chin up and remember you got us to chat to, and as far as your mum goes i think ignoring it for now is the best thing but maybe try and have a word when she sober

xxx

i am very sorry...it's awful ...it's so difficult to be around people who are drunk !

:hugs: Sorry you have to go through that hon, totally mean :(

Thanks guys. She's a completely different person when she's drunk. I don't think she meant it, and maybe she was just agreeing with a friend. Just didn't expect to hear it that's all

arr my dads the same hes an arse hole when hes bladdered, he says shit like that when hes drunk then crawls up my arse the next day. just let it go over your head tor

That is harsh!! just ignore it my mum is exactly the same when shes drunk. I say it's like Jekyll and Hyde, she is the most lovely lady and adores me.. when she is drunk she goes funny - especially when I was pregnant as she knew id be leaving soon and have my own little one (she was losing me, her baby). Try not to take it personally, im sure she loves you loads.

I have started avoiding places were drunk people will be! so annoying when your sober, i realise now how annoying i must have used to be!! AND how much crap i used to talk!

Sorry to hear that, it sucks. I guess some people just want to be pleasant to your face and then.. When they're drunk out comes the truth :(

Your Mum sounds like a lovely person, nice to see she has such a high opinion of you! :(

Ignore her, give it a year or 2 and she will be saying how proud she is of you for giving her such a wonderful grandchild and being strong enough to have done that!!! :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->