Angus Castus Question

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Popping over from TTC as I'm at my whits end and pulling out my hair. I have always had 28-32 day cycles even when I've come off the injection etc. I've been off the pill since 24th June and had a light bleed 26-27th and had nothing since!

I've tested and its BFN. I've seen people mention Agnus Castus and just wondered what people's experiences were with it please?

Thanks in advance

I used it for one cycle (up until ovulation) alongside vitamin b6 to help lengthen my luteal phase.
Got pregnant that cycle, after 8 months of trying.

Good luck!

not too sure about it, i used it for 5 months in total first 3 months it regulated my cycle (they were all ova the place anything from 25 days upto 60 days due to losing my son at 22 weeks) the last 2 months my cycle was all over the place again so i stopped taking it, my cycles neva did really regulate i just used conceive plus and the first month i got pregnant (i know sounds so cliche)

I used it for 3 1/2 months before I conceived this LO. Before that my cycles were screwy from having Coralie / the pill. I used to have anywhere from 21 day cycles to 27 days. AF would last 7 days and I'd spot for 3 days before that (occasionally 4). On a 21 day cycle you can imagine how frigging annoying that was.

Anyway, I started taking Angus castus alongside some other supplements which are meant to help with TTC. They regulated my periods in the 3 1/2 months and I conceived this bubba first month trying.

Here's what I took:

Full cycle:
Angus castus (vitex)
Pregnacare TTC
Vitamin B complex

AF-OV:
EPO

OV-AF:
Flaxseed oil

I also changed my diet to include more soy, whole nuts and fruit.

Been pregnant with it three times, no periods. Love it!!

I use Vitax throughout my cycle, but I find in can take a couple of months to see an effect. I started taking it after 10 months TTC, and was pregnant within 3 cycles. I started taking it again when TTC#2 and got pregnant within 2 cycles.

Definitely helps regulate my cycle and boosts progesterone which is important in early pregnancy.

This is what I take daily:
Vitax (1000mg) (Thompson's one-a-day vitax, you can order online)
B6+B12+folic acid
Prenatal vitamin
Iron supplement (400mg)

I took Vitex which is the same thing as Agnus Castus for several cycles. It did the exact opposite of regulating my cycles and I didn't get pregnant taking it. It's not something that agrees with everyone's body and helps them conceive. Not trying to be negative, but just remember it isn't a miracle pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->