Angus/ Dundee meet?

Awesome!!! I don't mind if kids come :) I don't have any yet either so it would be fun to go to a kid friendly place. Does anyone know of any good places in Dundee?

If it's nice weather, Camperdown's a great place for kids - and it's free (cheap to go in wildlife centre)

ok so lets fix a date :) im not fussed at all, only time i cant make it is 27th july (am at a meet from another forum) and last weekend july i am away, apart from that anytime, must think of a back up plan for camperdoon though, just in case of rain lol

I can't do end of august unless it's the only time

my birthdays 30th aug lol

cool, so maybe into august? to give plenty time to get organised - my dh is away the first weekend of august, so i would have to bring all 3 kids with me if it was then

I have to see when DH is off. August 8th is our 6 month anniversary so that's out, but it's a sunday anyways. I could do Saturday August 7th?

I can't really do Saturdays due to work but could check n see if anyone else had booked t off.

week day is better for me, camper down is brilliant!

If it's not too late can I but in and come too:flower: I'm off work the 25thJuly-14thAug so early August would be perfect for me depending on when we're off on our hollybags:)

I can't really do during the week during the summer holidays. I work 7.45-6 :-( But maybe if I give enough notice I could get it off.

im moving next month back to Wales so count me out :'( was so looking forward to meeting you all

Aww eternal that's a shame :(

I'm still up for it, but would need notice as uni starts second week on September :(

I'm new, just joined in but..

Still could be up for meeting, don't really have any (mum) friends here :nope: I'll keep an eye on the topic just in case this does go somewhere :)

Yay! We need to pick a date/place. I think that will help us all figure things out. KA and I were going to meet some time at the end of the month/beginning of September anyways. I think it's just a matter of working out all our schedules, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->