Angus/ Dundee meet?

Cool, I'm usually working M-F. I will be in Dundee on the 31st pretty much all day for an interview and a Victim Support Scotland volunteer day.

I know im def working for a few hours in the afternoon on tuesday 31st,

Hmm, what about the evening of the 31st? Like around tea time?

No scratch that. Realized it was a Tuesday and I'll have work early morning :haha: We should shoot for a weekend during the day or a Friday night. Thoughts?

If anything it would be morning im free, but i have to go to linlithgow to meet the family ill be working for as they have tuesday swimming and she wants to show me the ropes, Im an hour from dundee so would make travel time almost 2 hours to go from work after swimming to dundee! But if that suits everyone else then u should do it i can come next time!

oritee, well id just need to know if we're taking kids or not.. if not then evenings fine would just need a babysitter.. if we are then daytimes fine too! and i dont work weekends if that helps but i am busy the 1st weekend in sept!

Hmmm, I think we'll just have to pick some dates and do a poll!

just come across this thread! id def be up for it im feeling a bit friend-less lol lost a lost of mates when i fell preggers...its apparently very boring to be pregnant! lol is there a meet planned????? will we be bringing our kiddies?? im a nightmare for letting ppl babysit! lol x

Lol, some of us don't have any kids yet, but I would be fine with kids coming along. We're trying to figure out a location and potential dates.

Okay so shall we do a daytime one with kids then? Doesnt need to be a kid place Ava will be happy enough to sit in a highchair or pram or get attention ha ha!!

Ive still not got my rota..

If it's a daytime one, we'll have to do it between 10am-2am if it's on a weekday and I'm totally free on weekends.

I couldnt really do an evening one anyway cos i have an hours drive + would need a babysitter which i can only get on weekends, between 10 and 2 suits me tho, lunch!

lets all go out for a massive lunch during the week then :)

little ones will be fine and older ones will be at school :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->