Annabel Karmel

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Is it worth me buying this book https://www.amazon.co.uk/Annabel-Karmels-Complete-Toddler-Planner/dp/0091924855/ref=pd_sim_b_5?

I want my LO to try lots of differant food so think this book would help would recipes!

Is there any point in me buying the BLW book to? I want to try him on purees first and see how he reacts, but I got a funny feeling he will want the spoon and do it himself lol.

I bought this book a few days ago and it's been really helpful so far. It's got a really good section on how to start and good recipie ideas.

I really wanted that book! I kinda wish we did buy it but we actually managed quite well without. I made my own purrees and started with the 3-day rule (feed carrots for 3 days in a row and if no reactions then he isnt allergic then do next food etc, once its been established you can mix n match those foods)
I think that book is good cos it tells you what foods go great together, especially in the beginning when you are just doing fruit and veg, saying that you can google just about anything and in a nutshell apple and pear go with most things!
We found Gabriel LOVES courgette so thats a great one to use with anything so we always have cubes of frozen courgette purree around!

I have an old edition and it's great!

It's the bible in our house! However, her website has lots of recepies for free. X

We started off on purees and then moved on to BLW. That book was brilliant for puree recipes, I couldn't think of any myself. I'd definitely get the Gill Rapley book too though just so you know the ins and outs of BLW and you can then make a decision about which way you want to go :D

I'll order them both tonight, so excited :haha:

Thanks again! :D

i was going to get this book then i thort you are mixing loads of foods together like shop bort jars so they wont realy get the reall tast of food as we dont eat like that as grown ups.
If you look around the net you will find lots of easy todo baby purees

We have the older addition (borrowed from my sister) and I love it x we're just starting weaning & Finley loves his pear & his butternut squash x he has apple tomorrow :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->