Anna's not well - advice please?

Anna is slowly getting better - but is still very needy (in terms of comfort) She wants to be cuddled and fed pretty much 24/7, which is exhausting and I've not been able to get anything done that I really need to - but tbh keeping my little girl happy is far more important than keeping my house tidy.

I've literally just been able to put her down for the first time since yesterday morning... which is why I've not been on the forums as much as I usually am.

She's snuffly and coughy, but not as much as she has been so I think she's getting better - warm baths seem to sooth her quite well.

Thanks for all the advice girls x

glad to hear she is on the mend, its pants when their poorly and you cant do anything for them.. big hugs to Anna XXX

Glad she is doing better.
Colton has had two colds.. his first he was only 3-4 weeks old, and had the same symptoms. We couldn't do anything just had to wait it out because his pedia said he was too young.
This time he ran a 102.5 fever and we took him to the ER. They did x-rays and found out he has bronchitis--the main symptom: a really bad cough. They gave us antibiotics this time--but he is over two months now, and is able to take infant tylenol as well.

Aw bless her cottons. My 1st son was really poorly when he was little, we used to get bouts of croup at least three times every winter.... I found the best thing for them is a Humidifier.... You can get a really good Bionair one form argos for £30, which I have and use myself as it really clears your head overnight. Also, if she's struggling to feed due to a blocked up nose, get some saline drops to pop down her nostrils... they help clear the mucus :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->