Anniversary present for hubby?

PrincessSoph

Reaction score
It our anniversary the end of the month and havent got a clue what to get him and he wont give me any ideas. hes 22.

anyone suggestions?

what aniversary is it? 1st 2nd.....

What kind of things does he like?
I always like aftershave and 'normal' stuff like razors and shaving gel that I hate buying myself. Plus never going to go off.
You could also pay for you both to do something a bit different like a trip somewhere or just a really unusual day out.

hes into his car, the gym and then the usual man stuff! hes rubbish at giving hints to what he wants!

A new gym bag maybe? With like a water bottle and accessories like that. I'm getting my hubby an ipod for his birthday. Does your hubby have an Ipod? One of the best prezzies I have had is an ipod accessory set, with like an arm band and stuff so I could listen to my music at the gym and stuff.

Magazine subscription to Top Gear or one of the others that he likes?
You could also go for a iPod shuffle for the gym like Kitten said.

is it Leather for the 2nd?Maybe you can get something to tie in with that?

We bought one of the Limited Edition McRae prints and although they cost a fortune, you can buy the limited edition stickers sometimes from Ebay as people list them from time to time.

Or would be wear one of the Team Jackets? I got OH one for dog walking and stuff and he loves it!

x

2nd is cotton, and mine is in a few days :) I got OH:

https://www.crewclothing.co.uk/Vintage-Rugby-PRODM8_0838/

and I got 150 prints that I uploaded to photobox from our family, from him as a kid up until Niamh being born and I'm getting a nice album.

what about getting a really nice photo album and filling it with photos from when you first met right up until now ? it doesnt cost much to do this and also does he like football ? what about some football tickets if he likes footie he will like you for doing this :) and what about going for a picnic may sound funny but i prefer this instead of going to a restaurant it shows you have made the effort to prepare all the food etc...and it can be quite romantic
i hope you have a nice day what ever you decide to do :) x

i got my oh a chain for our "anniversary" i put "" cos wee not married or anything yet lol

i got my oh a chain for our "anniversary" i put "" cos wee not married or anything yet lol

:) before we got married we did all that "anniversary" stuff lol like went out to the cinema etc.. on the date we started going out with each other x

yeah, wen i was in the shop buying his chain thw woman was liek awwww whats it for blah blah. an wen i told her she was liek how long u been married.. um... akward explainin we werent lol

I'm getting this:
https://www.epicweapons.com/products/frostmourne/
we're both big into warcraft, and I know he really really wants it (it's expensive though so it's a combo birthday/anniversary/x-mass pressy, haha) Not traditional at all, but that's us

This is a good thread since our second anniversary is next month (May 19th) and I have no idea what to get him either!!

what about getting a really nice photo album and filling it with photos from when you first met right up until now ? it doesnt cost much to do this

I did this for DH's birthday last year and he loved it!! I put little stickers and stuff that went along with the pictures and wrote memories from our first date until then! It was actually fun making it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->