Announcing on Mother's day

babyzoe

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I'm planning to break the news to the both mothers the same day on Mother's Day. And it's really convenient because I will have just had my 7 week scan to show them!

Anyone else announcing on Mother's Day?

we are! we will be 12 weeks on mothers day!! and scan 5 days before :)

I'm considering it. Hopefully I'll get a scan before then. I will be about 8 weeks by then.

H&H 9 months to you ladies :)

Can't wait that long. We have been keeping it under wraps all these weeks (12 weeks now). We decided we wanted to announce after our 12 week scan and I don't think we can wait another 2 weeks. We are totally calling this weekend (my appointment for the scan is today). Also, a couple we are good friends with announced last month and we are only a month apart and I so want to share my news with her so that we can go through this journey together!

Good luck with your announcements.

more power to you for being able to wait to 12 weeks. I feel like I'm bursting at the seams and I'm only 5 weeks!

We are having a big family cook out to celebrate "spring"! We are going to give my MIL a onesie that says Happy Birthday Grandma to tell everyone.
We decided to tell my parents and 2 foster boys the week before since they are coming down. We are going to tell them the same way.

My moms birthday is shortly after Mother's Day and my MILs bday is the end of April (but is on a trip right now). So it should work out perfect!

I'll be 13 weeks the Monday after Mother's Day.

I was going to on Mother's Day. I will be 12+1. But, I've decided I'm going for tomorrow! I'm only 10 weeks but I'm having a party for DD and a lot of our family will be there. So to announce in person just a few weeks earlier makes sense.

I had a scan at 9 weeks and I found baby on Doppler yesterday.

I'm thinking about it. I'll only be about 7 weeks, but I can't wait to tell them. I'm their only child, and this will be their first grandchild. I know they'll be thrilled.

But I'm also thinking of waiting until Fathers Day, since I'll be about 11 weeks at that time, but it's going to be hard to keep it a secret that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->