Announcing when have a large family.

Locksley27

Reaction score
So we are currently expecting our 7th and are trying to figure out how to tell family members when we already know most wont be happy for us. Any ideas or advice?

The same way you’d announce a first baby! He or she isn’t any less important because of what others think of your family size. If it helps, maybe don’t announce to them directly, but on Facebook maybe.

The same way you’d announce a first baby! He or she isn’t any less important because of what others think of your family size. If it helps, maybe don’t announce to them directly, but on Facebook maybe.

Totally this !
Shame on them for not being happy for you either! I’m sure your other children will be overjoyed so embrace and enjoy it xx

I saw one on Pinterest that was pretty funny. They had their kids around them and had a sign that said “This is our last one, seriously! ...maybe!”

I agree with Shoemama. This baby shouldn’t be celebrated any less because it’s #7

I saw one on Pinterest that was pretty funny. They had their kids around them and had a sign that said “This is our last one, seriously! ...maybe!”

I agree with Shoemama. This baby shouldn’t be celebrated any less because it’s #7

I love this idea! You could totally do a funny one.

This baby is as important as your other children, no matter what others think. It is not their life or their body, so they are just being judgmental. Congrats! Announce however you want and hold your head high!

Thank you ladies I think we found a great way to do it. I know our kids are going to be thrilled since they keep asking when they are getting another sibling. I'm just worried about other peoples comments. People can be so nasty, and it suck when its family.

Thank you ladies I think we found a great way to do it. I know our kids are going to be thrilled since they keep asking when they are getting another sibling. I'm just worried about other peoples comments. People can be so nasty, and it suck when its family.

I know what you mean. We’re expecting our third and I got into the biggest fight I’ve ever had with my sister the other night. We’re usually pretty close. Family judges the worst

Absolutely this! However many children you have, each one is an individual and special.
Your children are so blessed to have so many siblings :cloud9:<3

This will be our 4th baby & i've decided not to announce it. Not because i'm not proud of my family but because negative comments i can do without. We have 3 boys so the "trying for a girl" crap really upsets me too. I like our happy bubble lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->