Annoyed at my RE's nurse

Mon_n_john

Reaction score
So I had blood drawn yesterday morning to test my progesterone levels at 7 dpo and was supposed to get a call back same day with my results. I have a history of early miscarriages,4 so far, and needed progesterone supplementation with my last son to stay pregnant.

After having another mc last month I went back to my re who said to come in on 7 dpo and see what my prog. Levels were, which was yesterday. Oddly enough I can't get the nurse to call me back with my results which is odd because those results determine if I have to go on progesterone right now in case I'm pregnant. What do I do? I have left 2 voice mails already.

I'm sort of tempted to go in person to the office just to get my results. Does this nurse not understand how stressful this is especially to someone with my history? Ugh, I'm just frustrated.

I also have my prescription for progesterone ready to go just in case that I guess I could just take without hearing the results but that seems silly when I should be following doctors orders, if only I could get them.

Any suggestions? The wait is agonizing. :wacko::wacko:

Update they finally called back! Progesterone was at 12.5 which she says is normal for an unmedicated cycle but if I want I can take prog. For a few days till I get a bfp and if not to stop so I can get my period. For my peace of mind that's what I'm going to do. :thumbup:

Glad to hear it came back normal! I completely understand your frustration---I know they're really busy and they do this everyday, but last time I wanted to scream waiting for them to call! I called at 8 in the morning, and the clinic closed at 430, I finally called back again at 420 and the nurse was like oh, I was just about to call you! Well come on, that's a long time to wait and be stressed!

Thanks for understanding Korink, it is hard dealing with the stress. It's nice to be able to vent. Thanks for listening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->