Annoyed

lauren-kate

Reaction score
I'm getting seriously annoyed now. Ryan's dad was supposed to be here at 9am to take us out for the day. He's now going to be over an hour late. I would maybe be a bit more understanding if this was the only time, but it isn't. He frequently texts me just as he's supposed to get here to say he's 'slept in', sometimes just saying he won't come at all cos he's late. Ryan went to sleep at 9, and if I'd have known his dad would be this late, I'd have used the time for something useful.. like washing my hair, doing housework, etc, but as it is, I've spent the whole time sitting around doing nothing. Rant over.. for now. x

EDIT: He's only just this second texted me to say he's just woken up and he'll be round as soon as he can.

Caitlins Daddy does that!

Only hes in the same house as me!

MEN :dohh:

Hope you enjoy your day when he gets there!!!!

:dohh: glad he contacted you hun..xx

hmmm, I easily manage to run an hour late as well, but in London with all the traffic problems it is nothing unusual that people run late!

but of course, you should let people know in advance, that they can use the time, instead of sitting there and waiting!

I would make this matter a simple one! if he is supposed to come @ 9 am, get ready for 10 am, and if he comes earlier, he has to wait and can do babysitting in the meantime ;)

Caitlins Daddy does that!

Only hes in the same house as me!

MEN :dohh:

Hope you enjoy your day when he gets there!!!!

I can 100% say Chris is the same too, must be a man thing.

But I can see where you are coming from, if its the odd occasion its not so bad, but every time almost is by no means acceptable.

Hope you had a nice day though non the less

x

I'll let him off this time as when we finally arrived and Ryan had woken up, we went for a picnic at the park :) It's been really hot today so it was a really nice day. Also managed to sneak in taking some photos of them both for a father's day present! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->