Annoying soap characters (UK)?

toffee87

Reaction score
Who would you most like to slap (metaphorically).

Mine are Gail (Corrie) She blinks and moans too much!
Sinita (Corrie) She is a wet blanket haha.
Bianca (eastenders)-Loud.
Lauren (eastenders) -I just find her annoying!

Definitely agree with Gail platt she makes me angry!!!

Gabby in emmerdale, such a miserable child. Smile !!!
Rosie in Cornation street Just an asshole
Kevin in corry tosser
sally webster. Evil cow , not a nice bone in her.
Gail platt, just far to much to say. And its nothing to do with her looks her character is just stupid.
Deirdre Barlow her voice, 200 Benson and Hedge for breakfast
Tracey Barlow, another evil cow
Kirsty,again another evil cow.

eastenders
ian beal, eejit
carol jackson, moody
lucy beal, pms central
Zainab Masood needs some prozac or something, nice pills, anything.

I only watch Coronation Street. I think the most annoying characters in that are:

Sally Webster - so gossipy and judgemental
Gail McIntyre - just silly really and very gullible
Tracey Barlow - just evil!

Haha, I love that we all loathe Gail!
Also, I missed Sally off.....

The only one I would ever watch is Eastenders, and I found Derek very annoying! So glad he's gone. I also find Lola quite annoying..

Kat is quite annoying, and Phil and Ian are plonkers! They drive me insane... I try and avoid soaps!

Some may disagree with me but I have to say Kim from eastenders. Especially when she does that twitchy thing with her head when shes talking!

Ben mitchell. The original one annoyed me a lot. Wee creep. And the replacement wasnt any better.

Gail Platt hands down the most annoying character ever!!

also can't stand David Platt either. Eva is just annoying too. I can't stand peter Barlow either smug git. Carla too ugh.

EastEnders has to be kat, Alfie is getting quite annoying now too as is Roxy. Ian Beale is just omg cringe!!!!! Phil, Ben, and Sharon are ugh too.

emmerdale ... hmmm, ashley , chas, belle, that friend of belles, can't stand priya or David, Val and Eric....god they're all annoying lol but I still watch it xD

Gail has to win here, most mentioned character. Shall we do a list?

Gail
Gail
Gail
Gail
Gail

lol

When someone here mentioned about Gail and her blinking, I just had to see if it was true (sad, I know :haha:) so I was catching up today from Monday and when she was sat on the sofa after her family walked in on her and Lewis ... omg the blinking!!!

And how many times did David have to say "Thats disgusting!"? lolol

Oh, and a couple more to add to the list ... Joey and Alice from EastEnders - man they make me cringe, especially Alice - she always looks so depressed and ugh.

She only seems to blink when talking for some reason!

Debbie in Emmerdale, she's just spoilt and urgh. And Katie too, all she does is moan.
Gail in Corrie too, I'll jump on that bandwagon. And Leanne, Tracy (when is she getting that bloody slap she deserves?!) And Rob cause he sounds like the fat controller from Thomas the Tank Engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->