! Annyoyed !

mommieof22007

Mommy OF Two
Reaction score
Okay so i had posted something about my son's weird thing

well at first the Pediatrician said it is Roseola okay not biggie i can deal with that seeing as he had that at 3 months old...

Then i wanna say about 2 ish (He went to his pediatrician at like 8:30) I noticed it has spread drastically i mean it's literally everywhere now !! so i called her back and asked her what i needed to do.. Okay she had said if He gets a fever take him to get re evaluated, Okay a few hours passed again, then i noticed he was sweating * my house was at like 78 degrees i wanna say * And So i took his temp EXACTLY 101 So she said to take him out

After dropping his sister off at my moms we took him to the ER, well The Dr to over looked him goes, "Well i Am NOT Sure what it is"

So No im pissy and frustrated Because I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS UP WITH MY SON, He's NEVER BEEN This Miserable, He's Itchy, and Just Not His Normal Self But NO ONE CAN FIGURE IT OUT ! *@#(&

I'm a bit confused but I would demand second opinions - new doctors/consultants & not leave the hospital until they've done something about it and taken my son being uncomfortable seriously!!

I'm a bit confused but I would demand second opinions - new doctors/consultants & not leave the hospital until they've done something about it and taken my son being uncomfortable seriously!!

I agree - make sure they do everything they can until they know what it is. Really hope he's ok :hugs: x

thats rubbish, I would do as wobbles said

That's really bad hun. I would demand answers and not leave A&E until they found someone who knew what was up.
Hope he get's well soon !

Oh Trust me i let them hear about it, I go back Sunday to the Same Dr, and He goes back to his ped monday, as of now hes fine, Hes his normal self *he just got up an hr ago * SO if anything changes between now and the time we leave to go somwhere we weill be right back at the ER
That's really bad hun. I would demand answers and not leave A&E until they found someone who knew what was up.
Hope he get's well soon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->