Another ASDA complaint!

DaisyDuke

Matilda Tasya's mum :)
Reaction score
Hi, i have posted this in response to another asda complaint, but after seeing they treat others so badly to, i wanted to start a new thread so more people saw it. Including the asda team???

Asda are the worst company i have ever dealt with. Just over a week ago i ordered from them £100 worth of shopping, it was suppose to be delivered between 7-9pm. At 10:30 some one finally called me, and told me he had just got back from his afternoon rounds and by the time he has unloaded and re loaded it will be midnight before he is with us WTF??? He offered to cancel the order (thats a great help when u were relying on ur shopping being here already) or re delivering tomorrow between 10-12. I accepted the re deliver and pointed out that he hadnt apologised for being late and not delivering? He laughed and said i'm just a driver??? To which i replied u work for a company when someone in the company has let the customer down a short apologie for the inconvenience goes a long way.

So the next day comes and it's not 12:30 (late again with no call) my parents are sat on the drive waiting to take us to order our pram. He turns up just gone 12:30 so my parents wait outside save disturbing the puppy and exciting her before we go out. He sits there on the phone for 5 mins, my blood was boiling, i had people waiting for us and i hate being late all cos he was late AGAIN at there specified delivery time. When he finally comes to the door, without an apologie again, he only has 1 box of shopping of a £100 order. Well needless to say i totally flipped out, i was fuming after being messed around so much. As i was angry he refused to let me speak, saying he was only a driver, which infurated me even more, he then refused to serve me, which was fine had he of let me speak i would have told him to take it away, i mean what use is one box of a £100 order to me? I called and complained and was told that he had gone back to the store and complained about me WTF, i am 5'2 and heavily preg.

Anyway this whole situation made my asthma play up, i was literraly shaking from anger, and for the past week have had to go to my dr's and been seriously struggling. The consutultants are discussing early induction due to other problems, and this was all i need. How dare a little boy from asda treat me like that after i have been messed around so much by them?

I would be very interested to here what the asda team has to say in there defence on this matter?

Used Sainsburys this week and they were wonderful.

dont worrry DaisyDuke, i work for the company and they treat staff just as bad as they do their customers!
i went in to do an extra shift and i had barely gotten to the ladies locker room and my manager in front of everyone demanded a word with me after id clocked in. i was taken to the office and given a telling off purely for saying to a customer "sorry for the wait". i should have said "thank you for waiting". i was also informed of my "negative" attitude. i merely stated a fact that it was extremely busy and it was like xmas dispite it being only october.
if managers spent as much time managing staff as they did on tea breaks and talking then the staff would be happy and therefore be able to give their customers a much better service!
i hate keeping my customers waiting and asda has signs up all over staff area saying that customers are number one. if thats the case, why is profit and money loss a big issue to them? my attitude is so what if a person in poverty nicks a sandwich, its a quid at least theyre happy!

miss_b as a ex employee i have to agree with u there

I shop at Sainsburys but do occasionally go to Asda but after reading how badly they treat their customers and staff I don't think I'll bother with them again!

I have been shopping at Sainsburys every since, cant praise them enough.

XXX

I always do my shop at ASDA and have never really had any probs from them apart from last week when I ordered from an offer.. 5 packs of meat (i.e., mince/chicken/lamb etc) for £10. They were individually priced at £2.50 so woulda saved £2.50. Apart from the one meat selection was unavailable, so instead of sending an extra mince or sommat in the offer, they sent a gammon from a different range, therefore because I was no longer having 5 meats for £10, they charged me £2.50 each for the other 4, plus the full wack on the gammon so it ended up being pointless as I only ordered the meat in the first place cuz of the offer. The driver didnt tell me of the swaps either. Same happened with nuts. It was 3 bags of nuts for £3.00. They didnt have the one bag of pistachios so they didnt even replace it they just sent me the other 2 bags of nuts at full price which worled out at a ridiculous price. Only ordered them cuz of the offer. I know this whinge aint about staff, just about the general annoyance of replacement/unavailable goods but Im hearin more n more bad things bout ASDA lately regarding everything x

just thought i would tell you of an incident. went shopping with oh and lo and picked up some tortilla wraps and looked at the sign and they were priced £11.69 i said to oh bet its an error and they are 1.69. went over to a young member of staff and explained that i thought the wraps were slightly over priced and you know what took him 20mins to come back and he said no i checked the computer they are £11.69!!!! i just stood there open mouthed and said maybe you need to speak to your manager. well he told me to go on shopping and he would come find me and i never saw him again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->