Another BH question...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Arlandria, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Arlandria

Arlandria Love being Mrs.C xx

Now i've read that these are not suppose to be painfull but i keep getting these tight 'contractions' as such that are not painfull but a low pressure and enough to stop me in my tracks and make me go 'ooooooooooo' :blush:

These have only been happening in the past week or so - which i thought being now 37wks i might have had BH long ago???

I dont think i've lost my plug but i have got discharge (sorry tmi) :blush:

What do you's think? :baby:

2. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

You can have them after 20 weeks but obv you dont feel them til later on, some earlier than others. And the thing about them not hurting - bloody lies"!!!! I get woken quite frequently by them during the night!

3. cs22

cs22 Mum and ttc# 2

I had Braxton Hicks last friday. They made my bump go really tight. They came on and off for about 45 minutes. Mine didnt last long though. I explained to the midwife and she said B' Hicks. They were uncomfortable and did make me stop and catch my breath. I think mine were really mild ones.

4. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

Aww hun, BH can be painful so try not to worry too much. Its totally normal, take care :hugs: XX

5. Arlandria

Arlandria Love being Mrs.C xx

Thank you ladies :o)

6. Kitten

Kitten Mummy to Theakston & Nyah

I don't think I've had any yet. If I have I've just put it down to constipation or something, lol.

7. faille

faille Mummy & WTT

I think when people say they don't hurt, I think they mean they don't hurt compared to the real thing :rofl:

If BH aren't supposed to hurt, I'm dreading what's to come when I go into labour :help: