Another BH question...

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
Now i've read that these are not suppose to be painfull but i keep getting these tight 'contractions' as such that are not painfull but a low pressure and enough to stop me in my tracks and make me go 'ooooooooooo' :blush:

These have only been happening in the past week or so - which i thought being now 37wks i might have had BH long ago???

I dont think i've lost my plug but i have got discharge (sorry tmi) :blush:

What do you's think? :baby:

You can have them after 20 weeks but obv you dont feel them til later on, some earlier than others. And the thing about them not hurting - bloody lies"!!!! I get woken quite frequently by them during the night!

I had Braxton Hicks last friday. They made my bump go really tight. They came on and off for about 45 minutes. Mine didnt last long though. I explained to the midwife and she said B' Hicks. They were uncomfortable and did make me stop and catch my breath. I think mine were really mild ones.

Aww hun, BH can be painful so try not to worry too much. Its totally normal, take care :hugs: XX

I don't think I've had any yet. If I have I've just put it down to constipation or something, lol.

I think when people say they don't hurt, I think they mean they don't hurt compared to the real thing :rofl:

If BH aren't supposed to hurt, I'm dreading what's to come when I go into labour :help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->