another cbfm question...

kosh

proud new mum!
Reaction score
this is my first cycle using it and i already had my peaks and it's now back to low. it didn't ask me for a stick today. so what should i do now? do i still have to switch it on every day? what happens if i don't?
thanks!

this is my first cycle using it and i already had my peaks and it's now back to low. it didn't ask me for a stick today. so what should i do now? do i still have to switch it on every day? what happens if i don't?
thanks!

Hi Kosh,

Once it stops asking you for sticks you dont have to turn it on everyday just on the day the AF arrives to start your new cycle...which i hope you dont get fingers crossed:winkwink:. It still counts the days even when you dont turn it on so dont worry.
:hugs:

oh, that's great, thanks nat!
i'd rather not turn it on, as a way to 'forget' about it during the 2ww.

so you just switch it back on on cd1 and press 'm'? could you still do the same if you wait until cd4? (i'll be away and haven't decided if i'll take it with me)

thanks!!

oh, that's great, thanks nat!
i'd rather not turn it on, as a way to 'forget' about it during the 2ww.

so you just switch it back on on cd1 and press 'm'? could you still do the same if you wait until cd4? (i'll be away and haven't decided if i'll take it with me)

thanks!!

You have until CD5 to set the monitor and start a new cycle you just keep the M button held down till day 4 shows then carrying on as normal. Anything later than CD5 and you will have to wait until next cycle. I hope you wont need it again after this cycle.....
:dust:

thanks again nat!

best luck to you too!! :flower:

nat, do you know what would happen if you do not turn it on during AF#2 and wait until AF#3? does the monitor 'think' that you had a 60 day cycle?? will this affect something during your third cycle?

nat, do you know what would happen if you do not turn it on during AF#2 and wait until AF#3? does the monitor 'think' that you had a 60 day cycle?? will this affect something during your third cycle?

Morning!
If you don’t Press the M button to start a new cycle then yes the monitor will think you have a really long cycle and may adjust the test days accordingly. Remember its learning about your cycle and the length of it is as important as the OV dates. So while you may not actually be testing its still calculating the length of your cycle!! I am not sure if it would ask you to start testing at a later date or even test for longer or just carry on asking from day 6 as i have not tried it!!

Hope that makes sense x

ok, yes, that makes sense!

many thanks again!:flower:

Hehe I see Nat has you sorted - I concur with all her answers :)

He he i did read the manual from front to back.....iam a geek lol:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"