Another chart question

AnnaLaura

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi,

I am seriously confused over my chart now. I was reading some articles and they said that people generally put the day of a d&c as CD1 (Nov. 23 for me). I didn't do that as I was about to finish 2 weeks of progesterone and was so focused on that bringing on my period, that when I did start 3 days after finishing the progesterone and 5 days after the d&c, I marked that as CD1 (Nov 28).

Also, I still have no crosshairs this month but if I put in the day of the d&c as CD1, I do have them.

I was supposed to start taking this month's progesterone on CD12 but now I don't know what CD12 is and so if I'm wrong I started taking it five days late.

Or does none of this really matter and am I obsessing over nothing? :confused: I just wanted to have a normal ovulatory cycle this month. :cry:

Do you have a link to your chart?

Here it is (forgot to include it before!)

My Ovulation Chart

If I put Nov. 23 as CD1, the crosshairs fall right on December 2. As it is, FF just gives me a note saying I "may" have ovulated between CD 5-11.

At least it's not as erratic as the last chart.

I see what you are saying, but it doesn't look as if you have OV...I really hate typing that.:hugs:

I don't use progesterone, so here is a stupid question...if you stop taking it, will AF show?

I see what you are saying, but it doesn't look as if you have OV...I really hate typing that.:hugs:

I don't use progesterone, so here is a stupid question...if you stop taking it, will AF show?

No, I don't think I did either.

It's not a stupid question. Yes, it's to bring on AF when I stop taking it.

I'm supposed to take it CD 12-26 to make sure I have a period. This is for the next three months. It's a treatment for the polyps and the hyperplasia, not for fertility, although my doctor said the drug wouldn't stop ovulation, if I ovulate, and if I ovulate, I can get pregnant :dohh:. Right now I'm less concerned about TTC than seeing if I get straightened out after those apparently anovulatory months.

I guess I am thinking, since we aren't talking TTC...can you stop it now and let AF show and then chart from CD1?

Yep I'm agreeing with Dmom, I would put down the BBT and start again on CD1 when you get the bleed after stopping progesterone.

I took progesterone (min pill) earlier this year to change my cycle dates, and I discarded all those temps for the rest of that cycle, as it's only going to confuse FF really.

I guess I am thinking, since we aren't talking TTC...can you stop it now and let AF show and then chart from CD1?

No, I think I had better take the whole course as it's a treatment for who knows how long of having unopposed estrogen. That's what really causes the polyps, not exactly the progesterone deficiency itself, is what I understand.

Yep I'm agreeing with Dmom, I would put down the BBT and start again on CD1 when you get the bleed after stopping progesterone.

I took progesterone (min pill) earlier this year to change my cycle dates, and I discarded all those temps for the rest of that cycle, as it's only going to confuse FF really.

Yes, I can do that. I would prefer to try to relax instead of obsessing over everything. And this is the same stuff as the mini-pill (norethisterone), only I'm taking 5 mg a day for two weeks a month.

I just need to chill out, I know it. :haha:

Yep I'm thinking to stop temping because the progesterone will throw your temps REALLY high, well that's what it did with mine, it will stuff up your stats.

But if you want to keep temping maybe just note the temp down in the "notes" section rather than on the chart.

Thank you everyone, I'll keep temping for the sake of continutity and habit but won't give any importance to this month's chart. I'll see what happens next month. Always an adventure, I guess.

Yep I'm thinking to stop temping because the progesterone will throw your temps REALLY high, well that's what it did with mine, it will stuff up your stats.

But if you want to keep temping maybe just note the temp down in the "notes" section rather than on the chart.

That's what I was afraid of, that the progesterone would do that. Northstar, I saw your post last night but was too tired to answer. I went to bed early, and I feel so hormonal, like I'm about to start my period. I wish my doctor had given me natural progesterone instead of this synthetic stuff. If I have to feel like this for the next ten days I'm going to ask him about it.

I felt a bit sick with it the first day or two, but it settled down after that, you may just have to suck it up :nope:

It was only a couple of days I felt really crap, so you should feel better really soon, you won't feel this crap the whole time I am sure.

At the end of the day, there are sometimes no subsititues for a fistful of meds :cry:

It was only a couple of days I felt really crap, so you should feel better really soon, you won't feel this crap the whole time I am sure.

At the end of the day, there are sometimes no subsititues for a fistful of meds :cry:

Thank you, Northstar. It really helps to talk to someone who knows about this stuff. My husband called my doctor for me (whose English is horrible and my Greek is worse) and told him I was very fatigued, PMSy, and also sick to my stomach. He said I could switch to the natural progesterone if I really wanted, but to try to stick it out because he thinks this is more effective for my particular problem. :cry:

On the up side, I ordered a new batch of OPKs and am ready for next month. I will also go in for two ultrasounds next month to see if I ovulated. So that's the plan.

I'll see what happens next month. Always an adventure, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->