Another coming over...

Lawhra

NowProudMumOfTwo!!
Reaction score
Good morning ladies. I'm 14 weeks today and so happy to be here!

A bit of background: I'm 28, my OH is in The Army (he's 34) and not the father of my first born. I went through infertility with my ex so I'm super excited to finally be having number two.

I hope to be able to share advice as I have been through this before, but it was 9 years ago! He he.

Congratulations and welcome to 2nd trimester!

Thank you. It feels so good to be away from all of the "help I'm bleeding" "bleeding in first trimester" "help am I miscarrying" Threads. They don't do the confidence much good sometimes :(
I'm looking forward to gender scans, bumps appearing and buying things :)

yep it certainly does feel good to be away from that :flower:
Been waiting so long to be a lemon :haha:

xxx

Ahh, yes, the lemon :D I have been too. Before we know we'll be water melons and wondering where the time went :happydance:

ohhhh watermelons - by that point i think will be waddling around :haha:

welcome to second tri its a little bit more relaxed over here other than the usual panics lol x

Hi! I'm new here too. We are on the same schedule. :)

welcome to second tri its a little bit more relaxed over here other than the usual panics lol x

Thank you. I am happy to be somewhere more relaxed. Although I can't seem to keep out of second tri yet as being only 14 I feel like an inbetweeny :blush:

Hi! I'm new here too. We are on the same schedule. :)

Yes we are :) I replied to your thread before seeing this.

i came over yesterday!! It does feel good to be moving over, i deff was feeling it was time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->